CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@madhuri s • 26 Sep, 2011
hello,
i am madhuri...... i need latest topics for the technical seminar for 8th sem BE, computer sciance branch
thank you
@madhuri s • 27 Sep, 2011 thank you sir😀
4.9k views

Related Posts

@Guneet Khanuja · Feb 1, 2015

Girnar Software is an ITeS company co-founded by Amit Jain in the year 2007. Girnar Software works on offshore products and software development. The mission of GirnarSoft is to create...
4.9k views

@raj87verma88 · Jul 8, 2009

I checked this cool site where they convert your name into some sort of Robotic Acronym. Check these out, I typed in the names of some CEans.
13.9k views

@Niharika_002 · Jul 15, 2015

I have got PWG( pass with grace) status on my 2nd sem result.I want to remove it can i give the exam once again in which i have got grace...
20.3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 7, 2015

If you are frequent commuter on the Indian roads, you might agree with us when we say that, over the last decade Honda Activa has been one of the most...
27.2k views

@Guneet Khanuja · May 28, 2014

Nurturing Green was founded by Annu Grover in January 2009 with a mission to open people’s minds towards increasing the importance of plants in their everyday lives and the startup...
4.9k views