From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@Vanita • 06 Jan, 2012
Hello , i am the student of Msc.IT studying in 8th sem.. i want latest seminar topic in JAVA.. plz help
@Kaustubh Katdare • 06 Jan, 2012
Vanita
Hello , i am the student of Msc.IT studying in 8th sem.. i want latest seminar topic in JAVA.. plz help
Welcome to CE. Go through the long list of topics shared by CEans here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/forums/project-ideas-seminar-topics.56/ and if you don't find what you're looking for, do tell us a bit more about your requirements. You may tell us the projects that you've on your mind and any projects that you've seen or worked on in past. It will help us give you better ideas.
@PraveenKumar Purushothaman • 06 Jan, 2012 Have you checked out RMI and VNC using Java???
@Vanita • 07 Jan, 2012 I want to knw more abt media framework and java cryptography and any other topics if u can suggest and in which i can give demo .. thnks .
@K!r@nS!ngu • 07 Jan, 2012 why don't you choose VNC as suggested by Praveen.

VNC (Virtual Network Computing) is an open-source, cross-platform protocol for viewing GUI
desktops on remote machines within a LAN or over a WAN/Internet connection.
@PraveenKumar Purushothaman • 07 Jan, 2012 My friend has done something using VNC in Java. If you are proceeding, please let me know, will try to get the Source... 😀
@Vanita • 07 Jan, 2012 i read abt VNC thnks for the reply and provide sum application programs plz .. 😀
@PraveenKumar Purushothaman • 07 Jan, 2012 • 1 like
Vanita
i read abt VNC thnks for the reply and provide sum application programs plz .. 😀
As you asked, *sum* application program source code:
    public double add(double a, double b) {
        return a + b;
    }
Please make sure you don't use sms or non-standard English, which might confuse people!

For VNC, please check this out: https://www.realvnc.com/support/javavncviewer.html
The source code provided is GNU GPL Licensed, so that you can use it for any purpose. 😀

Related Posts

Archives

@mgautam1991 · Mar 15, 2009

I'm a first year BE-CSE student....;-) I need some assistance in presenting a paper... Could some of you guide me to some good topics...😕 As this is my first paper,...
Archives

@Dancer_Engineer · Feb 8, 2012

One of my friend is planning to take the TOEFL exam for 2 reasons: 1) To include it in her resume 2) To keep it as an Aim to improve...
Archives

@santosh.aherkar · Jan 25, 2008

If I want to built a wall of say 10' X 10'. Considering the brick dimensions as 9"X4"X2.5" & wall width 1' (correct me if i am wrong in case...
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 22, 2013

The Indonesian International Motor Show 2013 has witnessed the launch of Honda Mobilio the LMPV or Low Multi-Purpose Vehicle globally. The Honda Mobilio, as the company puts it has been...
Archives

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 18, 2013

Idea Cellular's arena of smartphones just got a new entry with the launch of Idea AURUS 2, an all new Dual-SIM Android smarphone, which is a successor to the Gingerbead...