Latest seminar topic on java

Hello , i am the student of Msc.IT studying in 8th sem.. i want latest seminar topic in JAVA.. plz help

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vanita
    Hello , i am the student of Msc.IT studying in 8th sem.. i want latest seminar topic in JAVA.. plz help
    Welcome to CE. Go through the long list of topics shared by CEans here: #-Link-Snipped-# and if you don't find what you're looking for, do tell us a bit more about your requirements. You may tell us the projects that you've on your mind and any projects that you've seen or worked on in past. It will help us give you better ideas.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Have you checked out RMI and VNC using Java???
  • Vanita
    Vanita
    I want to knw more abt media framework and java cryptography and any other topics if u can suggest and in which i can give demo .. thnks .
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    why don't you choose VNC as suggested by Praveen.

VNC (Virtual Network Computing) is an open-source, cross-platform protocol for viewing GUI
    desktops on remote machines within a LAN or over a WAN/Internet connection.
    My friend has done something using VNC in Java. If you are proceeding, please let me know, will try to get the Source... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Vanita
    Vanita
    i read abt VNC thnks for the reply and provide sum application programs plz .. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Vanita
    i read abt VNC thnks for the reply and provide sum application programs plz .. ๐Ÿ˜€
    As you asked, *sum* application program source code:
        public double add(double a, double b) {
            return a + b;
        }
    Please make sure you don't use sms or non-standard English, which might confuse people!

For VNC, please check this out: #-Link-Snipped-#
    The source code provided is GNU GPL Licensed, so that you can use it for any purpose. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Expo Build China 2012 is the expo where, kitchen cabinet, wooden products, ceiling, wardrobe, home furnishing, roofing, windows, doors, lighting, etc innovative products can be seen.
I stumbled upon an article in the times of India that says TDR (Totally Drug Resistant) form of Tuberculosis has hit India (read: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/New-deadlier-form-of-TB-hits-India/articleshow/11396410.cms ). This form of TB seems...
Concept of Specific Energy in Hydraulics was explained by Dr. Arup Kumar Sarma, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute your ideas...
Concept of Computation of Critical Depth in Hydraulics was explained by Dr. Arup Kumar Sarma, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute...
Hundreds are people are expressing on twitter that they experiencing outage on Facebook. Facebook is unavailable in Latin America - Colombia, El Salvador, Puerto Rico,Venezuela and Uruguay. Some people say...