CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 6, 2012

Vanita
    Hello , i am the student of Msc.IT studying in 8th sem.. i want latest seminar topic in JAVA.. plz help
    Welcome to CE. Go through the long list of topics shared by CEans here: #-Link-Snipped-# and if you don't find what you're looking for, do tell us a bit more about your requirements. You may tell us the projects that you've on your mind and any projects that you've seen or worked on in past. It will help us give you better ideas.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberJan 6, 2012

Have you checked out RMI and VNC using Java???
    Cancel
  • Vanita

MemberJan 6, 2012

I want to knw more abt media framework and java cryptography and any other topics if u can suggest and in which i can give demo .. thnks .
    Cancel
  • K!r@nS!ngu

MemberJan 7, 2012

why don't you choose VNC as suggested by Praveen.

VNC (Virtual Network Computing) is an open-source, cross-platform protocol for viewing GUI
    desktops on remote machines within a LAN or over a WAN/Internet connection.
    Cancel

MemberJan 7, 2012

My friend has done something using VNC in Java. If you are proceeding, please let me know, will try to get the Source... 😀
    Cancel
  • Vanita

MemberJan 7, 2012

i read abt VNC thnks for the reply and provide sum application programs plz .. 😀
    Cancel

MemberJan 7, 2012

Vanita
    i read abt VNC thnks for the reply and provide sum application programs plz .. 😀
    As you asked, *sum* application program source code:
        public double add(double a, double b) {
            return a + b;
        }
    Please make sure you don't use sms or non-standard English, which might confuse people!

For VNC, please check this out: #-Link-Snipped-#
    The source code provided is GNU GPL Licensed, so that you can use it for any purpose. 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register