Latest research in electrical / electronics engineering

hey guys can u guys plz.... tell me what are the new researches over electrical and electronic engineering fields????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vishnu k v
    hey guys can u guys plz.... tell me what are the new researches over electrical and electronic engineering fields????
    Lot of research is going on in specific domains of electrical / electronics engineering like Bio-Electronics, Bio-Optics, VLSI, Electromagnetics, Optoelectronics, Information Theory, Networks & Wireless communications, Neural Networks, Signal processing etc.

It'd be impossible to list out the individual research projects. It'd be great if you could ask more specific question.
  • eris
    eris
    production of electrical energy by gravitational force.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    eris
    production of electrical energy by gravitational force.
    Sounds like an interesting project. Could you share more information about it?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone explain the steps of Pre-launch (DriveTesting) / Post-launch (KPIperformance) optimizationin in 2G and 3G networks?
PS: Sorry for this comic being here on Sunday instead of the usual Wednesday. The new job (yes, advertising after Chemical engineering - let's not even get there!) is quite...
In the kitchen, I'm just as confused as you'd be in the cockpit of Airbus A380. But today, I decided to break the glass and create a special dish called...
what happens inside the battery while charging it and while discharging(that is while using it)? how the eletrode plates position and eletrolyte in battery will be it is completely discharged...
A technical extravaganza to quench your thirst for knowledge without missing any of the fun. A platform to learn all about 'engine'ering stuffs and a very good platform to build...