Latest Political Happenings In India

I'm not sure how many of the CEans from India are interested in discussing politics and latest political happenings in India. But if you want to comment on current issues, happenings - this is the place to do it. Looking forward to opinions, views, ideas, news reports etc.

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    You gotta me more specific. What should we discuss, Advani, Modi, Gandhi family, scams, political interference in sport etc. Indian politics it quite big and too interesting!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    To me, looks high level politics from BJP , Good one.

Yesterday, Congress was ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Today, Congress is ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    UPA is getting buried alive in the scams. ๐Ÿ˜–
    Not able to foresee the next elections either in the center or even in Andhra Pradesh ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    What to do ?

So much hype that to before going to vote for the first time ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜•๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • lal
    lal
    Huh, all the political parties are having a mess up. No one sacrifices or accepts the other. Well yeah, besides, that is politics! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Arun Jaitley : Well begun, Half done.

Narendra Modi : Well begun, Half Won.

#NaMo_4_PM
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    When do you guys vote? Next year?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    If there is any other option for PM, it good otherwise India needs MODIfication .๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Yes Elections, Next Year. Want New PM and New CM as well ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • lal
    lal
    Not just CM and PM. I wish for a complete overhaul!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hope I'll get a chance to enter the administration to change at least few things in few areas. Yes I will ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ever wonder to restore last video position when you closed the VLC. here is plugin for you. works good with 2.0.7 (For windows and linux) https://code.google.com/p/vlc-srpos-plugin/
At a time when the world is busy witnessing the epic battle between PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, AMD has brought good news for PC users with the unveiling of...
Wordpress App update for Android is a definite improvement over the previous edition. Version 2.4 has facilitated reader interactions for users who have a WordPress blog and use it on-the-go....
Touchscreens are everywhere. They are now replacing the displays of almost every device we operate on, come in many sizes, from a small display on a watch, right up to...
Google has closed the long-anticipated deal by buying Israeli mapping startup Waze on Tuesday. The acquisition cost just over $1 Billion, as reported by sources. Waze's tagline reads 'Outsmarting Traffic,...