Latest innovative electronics project

hi crazy engineers i am an final year engineering student can any one suggest a latest or innovative project idea to implement

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Look at the following link. Also tell us if you've thought of any project ideas on your own.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • vishw3
    vishw3
    ya i have decided to make project in field of defense,so many prototype projects are available now ,so want to develop them in effective way
  • iqra zafar
    iqra zafar

Aoa.. crazy engineers.. can u plz help me about my final year project? I want a new project idea based on solar or mechanical related??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys is there any one who can tell me about sunbeam institute pune. I got admission to "pg dac" course Where to stay ? Boys hostel or pg available...
Here is link: https://www.delhimusicalstores.com/pluto-semi-acoustic-guitar-hw41ce-sp-867086.html One of my friend(noob guitarist) is getting this from one of his colleague. If anyone know about guitar please give some review. I wish, I could...
can any one tell me about the procedure to earn money online without any initial investmennt
I want to split the voice and music from a Song. How can I Do It.....? 👎👎
Today I accidently formated my one D drive of 188 GB containing 80 GB of important data in windows 7. So will someone help me to get all my 80...