Latest: Firefox 15 Beta available for download

Firefox developers are on a roll.

Its not even a week when Firefox 14 came out of the sandbox and into the world; the upgraded version with some major memory leak fixes and supposed to be DRASTICALLY fast BETA version for Firefox 15 is now available to try on. Along with the memory fixes the latest beta version also has the built-in PDF support to consumers.

So are you all set to try your hands on Firefox 15.

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Oh Boy! I've just installed FF 14 and they're releasing 15 beta! When are they planning to bring in the GUI enhancements?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This new release has what they call the Opus audio format, which ensures Better compression than MP3, Ogg, or AAC formats, Dynamically adjustable bitrate, audio bandwidth, and coding delay and Support for both interactive and pre-recorded applications
  • helper27
    helper27
    i already got ff 15 beta...ohhhhhh

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, I have completed Diploma engineering in EC ... & I have no urge for Degree anymore. I have heard a lot about courses that helps to master in...
hi, i'm nandini.suri .i'm persuing my 3rd btech in dhanekula institute of engg. and technology in branch civil at vijayawada.
Can someone tell me the complete procedure of obtaining a CrazyEngineers Network ID? I wish to get one as soon as possible.
I have a project to create a device somehow analogous to the Telegraph. Any suggestion?