Latest developments in air conditioning

hey...m in my final sem and have a project related to air conditioning.....
if anyone can acquaint me wid the recent developments....
it'd b of a great help.....

Replies

• johnson
    johnson
    buddy i just can tell u some idea since i am in third year.the cooling liquid in refrigerator is very rarely found and its amount getting lessor and lessor day by day.so try to make refrigerator using water or any other liquid which is easily available.i will tell u more as soon as possible.
    take care
  • einstein89
    einstein89
    chinmay kelkar
    hey...m in my final sem and have a project related to air conditioning.....
    if anyone can acquaint me wid the recent developments....
    it'd b of a great help.....
    heat pump
    u can tweak a air conditioner to work as a heat pump
    but thts old
    may be u have a challenge
    do something tht will avoid heating of environment
    tht is avoiding global warming , air conditioner pumps heat out of the room
    do something in which room is cooler but heat (global) is not increased
    think
  • Thermal
    Thermal
    search for CO2 as the fluid.
  • grover
    grover
    hi einstein bro..
    i want to tell u that energy is conserved , it can neither be created nor destroy it can only be transformed into one or another form. in air conditioning we r extracting heat( energy ) from one place and pass to another............. so how u control global warming u cant destroy energy ............ how it is possible then..?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Grover,

The mechanical cooling process of hvac produces co2, a "greenhouse gas". Even more when you also factor in the manufacturing process of the hvac unit as well as the power generation to run it. Not to mention cfc leakage of most commonly used hvac systems. These together can increase global warming. I think that is what einstein was refering to.
  • pavankonchada
    pavankonchada
    please send any paper presentations regarding developments in air conditioning
  • grover
    grover
    hi gohm
    one thing i cant able to understand how co2 produces during cooling process.
    is co2 is used as refrigerant in cooling system......?
    now days i think nh3 is used.
    and cfc . leakage of refrigerant is a seperate issue.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone suggest me a good tutorial to learn how to make BIOS calls with c, c++ or vb(any would do). I'm actually looking forward to play a little with...
hi guys im so glad to be in this forum, hope to hear from u all soon
Hi team! 😀 I've about 250 contacts in my Samsung SGH-E-840 & I want to transfer all of them to my Motorazr V3. I tried the transfer through Bluetooth, but...
CEans, Its high time that we renew our boring user titles. Do you have any suggestions for user titles? Suggest as many user titles as you can. You may also...

hi

i feel glad to be a part of this community.And i hope this is the right place for me to find the solutions for my problems. thank u all