Latest Cloud Computing Ideas

Hello, engineers. I want to do Final Year Engineering project in Cloud Computing Domain. So I need some new ideas for it so that I can finalize my Problem Statement. Please suggest some innovative ideas.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - What are the programming languages, tools you are familiar with? Selection of your project idea is going to be influenced by languages you are comfortable with. Also, if you've already considered any project ideas on your own, please do share them with us so that we can make better suggestions.
  • Vishal Durgule
    Vishal Durgule
    how the new post updtae
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vishal durgule
    how the new post updtae
    Just like this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am 35 years old having almost 11 years of experience in IT and currently working as technical lead I scored average in academics, I am not smart thinker and...
Has anyone ever thought, why Jio is the only operator capable of providing VoLTE but the other operators are unable to provide VoLTE ?
Perhaps you’re looking for a job change or preparing to crack an interview coming up, or maybe you’re an Embedded Software engineer just looking to collaborate with like minded people,...
The technological world of ours boasts to be constantly connected; lion’s share of which goes to the social media networks along with the instant messaging applications. Adding to the likes...
Quote: It’s time we took action to address a growing cultural distaste for technical detail and expert opinion argues The Secret Engineer. Endquote There’s a large elephant in the room...