Latest addition - Today's Birthdays!

I'm HapPy to announce the latest addition on forum! - "Today's Birthdays" 😁

Do not forget to update your profile with your birthday. Here's how to do it -

Click on 'User CP' - Edit Profile - Date of Birth : Enter your Date of Birth. All Today's Birthdays will be listed at the bottom of forums, in a separate section πŸ˜€

Update your profile NOW 😁

-The Big K-

Replies

• rick
    rick
    I just updated my profile! 😁

But I don't see "Today's Birthday" section @ the bottom πŸ˜”

You Gotta Fix IT β˜•

Rick
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey Rick πŸ˜€

You don't see 'Today's Birthdays' section because it gets enabled only when there's at least one birthday on that day. All the members will get listed @ the bottom of forums. Just watchout. But its important that everyone updates his/her birthday in profile.

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    how to

I'm getting lots of queries regarding entering birth dates -

Here's how to do it ->

1. Click on the 'User CP' link on the top navigator line
    2. Click on 'Edit Profile'
    3. Enter your Birth date in 'Date of Birth' section & choose appropriate
    privacy option.

Your id will be displayed at the bottom of forum on your Birth date. Its easy, its simple & its cool ! 😁

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    I'm getting lots of queries regarding entering birth dates -

Here's how to do it ->

1. Click on the 'User CP' link on the top navigator line
    2. Click on 'Edit Profile'
    3. Enter your Birth date in 'Date of Birth' section & choose appropriate
    privacy option.

Your id will be displayed at the bottom of forum on your Birth date. Its easy, its simple & its cool ! 😁

-The Big K-
    and guys dont forget to wish the birthday boy ...like today is Manmohan😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Guys! Saw "Rang De Basanti" last weekend. 😁 Yet another Amir Khan starrer. The plus point of the film is the story and the message it wants to convey....
Yet another trillion dollar question! Firefox or IE 7! Let's try to compare both the browser covering techincal/ethical/moral ( 😁 ) aspects of using any of these browsers. I've been...
Hey Ppl, I got some very tricky problems to be solved...i need to submit it on friday to my prof..but i already have 2 tests this week..so i am not...
Hi 2 all, I am contemplating development of a RTOS Kernel for use in my applications. You do have licensing issues with most of the commertial Kernels and Linux is...
HI Er 's ..i need a help...i need code for BigInteger class in pure java (no packages shold be imported even the io and math package)πŸ˜’