Lateral Thinking

CEans!

This thread is dedicated to "Lateral Thinking" related discussions. Let us try to come up with simple answers to questions like -

• What is lateral thinking anyway?
  • How does it work?
  • Lateral thinking problems & puzzles.
Interesting? ๐Ÿ˜‰

-The Big K-

Replies

• rick
    rick
    I was anyway thinking of starting a discussion related to this topic. I have few puzzles which I would like to share with CEans.

Let us first understand what Lateral thinking is!

Rick
  • crook
    crook
    That would be great !

Hey nice thread biggiee!! Post your puzzles rick! I will crack them in a jiffy! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

What about -

• What is lateral thinking anyway?
    • How does it work?
    • Lateral thinking problems & puzzles.
    ๐Ÿ˜’

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! We have a pretty good bunch of Chemical & Civil Engineers. Yet we do not have a dedicated sub-forums for these engineering trades. Before we introduce a section,...
Can u explain what is the effect on the KVA rating of a transformer when frequency is reduced (say 50 Hz to 25 Hz)......VOLATGE REMAINING CONSTANT......????
Hello CEans! I'm trying my hand at Harmonica! I doubt if we have anyone who plays harmonica! If you do, please share tips & tricks. The Basics, I mean ๐Ÿ˜...
Case Study: Hello all, kindly read on and answer the question below. There was a municipal hospital in old Sion, Mumbai where worked a guy called Ram. He was 65...
The_Big_KHello CEans! Please use this template in your introduction - Introduction Template Version 1.0 Date: Aug 08, 2006.โ€‹ Name:ashii Engineering Trade:none as such Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed; details please!)student that why im...