Late night study.

Hello friend's,
Generally most of engineers like late night study.I hear somewhere that engineers are learner in day and rocker in night.
I like to study anytime.But didn't find time in day. All of my days are generally busy in college,it's homeworks,practicals etc etc.
What about you guys!!
๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I remember during my engineering college days; I'd get up very early morning [4 AM or sometimes 3 AM] to study. But in Final year; I studied I'd stay awake until 3 AM to study. ๐Ÿ˜
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I have very highly random sleeping patterns, I ready when ever I feel like.
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    i like to study early in the morning...........i think in morning time our mind is full of strength and very fresh.......and we know that "our mind is a terrible master but a wonderful servant"
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I prefer waking up early morning on the day of the paper. That way, whatever I read is fresh in my mind. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I study in night only....its really difficult to find time in day....!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    i like to study upto 11.00 pm only after that only rock and roll

i can't keep my eyes on books after 11.00PM
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    I believe in long study atleast of 4 hours continuously, so for that i have to study in night from 11 to 2 or 3 pm.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    I also prefer studying in early morning time.
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    hi,
    there is very pleasant environment at night. So it is easy to concentrate on any topic. I studies during 8:00pm to 11:00. And on the topics studied during this time period, i can give lecture upto two hours continuously.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Looks like most of our CEans not like to continue our study after 12.00PM....But what about the RHYTHM ...I crossed whole knight when i got rhythm.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i'm comfortable with studying till even 3am but one thing for sure... even if it is my semester exam i can't study anything in the early morning... i'll get up at 6:30 and later only...๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I remember my engineering days I used to read from 12 AM to 4 or 5 AM depending upon the subject.
    I dont like waking up early , I never wake up before 8 AM..
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Previously I used to study in the late night.
    But these day I prefer to study in the early morning. I think this is better. We can do with fresh mind.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yea.. I tend to agree waking up early is a great way to study. But honestly, takes some discipline to pull that off ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the most difficult unsolved mathematical problem in Computer Science has been cracked [or at least, Mr. Vinay Deolikar of HP Research Arm claims so]. Wikipedia Quotes - In...
I'm using computer with windows 7 64 bit, AMD processor. While starting ansys 12.1 workbench it gives errors. This problem start occurring when my computer was not shut down properly....
hey guys i need help with this final project we're planning to propose, this is like a whiteboard (the one we use at school where our prof takes lecture on)...
Actually I have this question in my mind for a long time.But right now only I have thought of posting it.As we know that in order to share files there...
Why the flash files are not play in your system directly (without converting other format)?