Late night study.

Morningdot Hablu
@morningdot-6Xuj4M โ€ข Oct 15, 2024

Hello friend's,
Generally most of engineers like late night study.I hear somewhere that engineers are learner in day and rocker in night.
I like to study anytime.But didn't find time in day. All of my days are generally busy in college,it's homeworks,practicals etc etc.
.
What about you guys!!
๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Aug 12, 2010

    I remember during my engineering college days; I'd get up very early morning [4 AM or sometimes 3 AM] to study. But in Final year; I studied I'd stay awake until 3 AM to study. ๐Ÿ˜

  • durga ch

    @durga-TpX3gO • Aug 12, 2010

    I have very highly random sleeping patterns, I ready when ever I feel like.

  • sushant005

    @sushant005-tyt4WK • Aug 12, 2010

    i like to study early in the morning...........i think in morning time our mind is full of strength and very fresh.......and we know that "our mind is a terrible master but a wonderful servant"

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Aug 12, 2010

    I prefer waking up early morning on the day of the paper. That way, whatever I read is fresh in my mind. ๐Ÿ˜

  • Pensu

    @pensu-8tNeGU • Aug 12, 2010

    I study in night only....its really difficult to find time in day....!!

  • Manish Goyal

    @manish-r2Hoep • Aug 12, 2010

    i like to study upto 11.00 pm only after that only rock and roll

    i can't keep my eyes on books after 11.00PM

  • rishi0922

    @rishi0922-a2xTAa • Aug 12, 2010

    I believe in long study atleast of 4 hours continuously, so for that i have to study in night from 11 to 2 or 3 pm.

  • gaurav.bhorkar

    @gauravbhorkar-Pf9kZD • Aug 18, 2010

    I also prefer studying in early morning time.

  • BCA_GIRL

    @bca-girl-wzX9cA • Aug 18, 2010

    hi,
    there is very pleasant environment at night. So it is easy to concentrate on any topic. I studies during 8:00pm to 11:00. And on the topics studied during this time period, i can give lecture upto two hours continuously.

  • Morningdot Hablu

    @morningdot-6Xuj4M • Aug 18, 2010

    Looks like most of our CEans not like to continue our study after 12.00PM....But what about the RHYTHM ...I crossed whole knight when i got rhythm.

  • CIVILPRINCESS

    @civilprincess-308hDv • Aug 19, 2010

    i'm comfortable with studying till even 3am but one thing for sure... even if it is my semester exam i can't study anything in the early morning... i'll get up at 6:30 and later only...๐Ÿ˜€

  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

    @saandeep-sreerambatla-hWHU1M • Aug 19, 2010

    I remember my engineering days I used to read from 12 AM to 4 or 5 AM depending upon the subject.
    I dont like waking up early , I never wake up before 8 AM..

  • Sahithi Pallavi

    @sahithi-oJZaYj • Aug 19, 2010

    Previously I used to study in the late night.
    But these day I prefer to study in the early morning. I think this is better. We can do with fresh mind.

  • Ashraf HZ

    @Ash • Aug 19, 2010

    Yea.. I tend to agree waking up early is a great way to study. But honestly, takes some discipline to pull that off ๐Ÿ˜›