Laptops With Best Battery Life

CEans,

I'm sure we all have different Laptop brands and have used them for at least a few months. Let's share our experiences with the battery lives of the products and brands. I've a general belief that the battery life can easily be associated with the battery life -

For 6-cell Li-Ion battery -

1. Dell XPS m1210: The battery life in the initial days would be about 2.5 hours which over a period of 8 months was under 1 hour.

2. Dell Inspiron 15R: The battery life for a month after purchase was over 1.5 hours, which gradually came down to about 45 minutes - 1 hour in a period of over 5 months.

I'd like you to share your experiences with other brands like Toshiba, Acer, HP etc. for 6-cell batteries. If you used 9 cell battery, please do mention it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, There's so much happening in the world of engineering and tech that we're always short of people who can bring you all the kick-ass updates. We want to utilize...
I read the below statements(quoted) in some forum and I believe this is true "Ip address(network address) is just use for transfering informatiom from one network to an other.travelling of...
HP’s recently unveiled the reclining touchscreen desktop PC. It’s a TouchSmart edition desktop which means it’s got everything inbuilt and doesn’t even need a keyboard and mouse. On the first...
myself neeraj gautam from bareilly uttar pradersh.i'm third year student of cse.my hobbies are playing comp games,listening music,reading novel.
HELLO, this is prem. I am student of engineering, with deciplane computer sicence engineering.