Laptop recommendations

hi...i am confused now a days , because i want to buy a laptop.i am not decided that which one is the best. because i do'nt want to go the service centre with it again and again. so plz suggest me.......

Replies

• n090985
    n090985
    Re: please suggest me.

dell laptops are great... most imporatantly they provide service on phone ....
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    If u want it for general use then DELL laptops are best....they are good at service and they also provide you onsite warranty......
  • Predictor
    Predictor
    abhishek16yadav
    ... i want to buy a laptop.i am not decided that which one is the best. because i do'nt want to go the service centre with it again and again.
    What are you going to use it for? What kind of hardware will you need? I suggest checking these pages:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TwInbox File Size:- 936 KB If you are a Microsoft ® Outlook ® user, you probably have it open all the time. Now you can have a fully-featured, powerful Twitter...
Hi, I am ME in Software engineering with good CGPA and did some lectureship in india. Came in US on H4,changed to H1b,did few projects in java.But now because of...
Hey there, I have a robot as my FYP and it has two hobby servo motors Parallax Standard Servo (#900-00005) as manipulator actuators. the motor data sheet doesnt give extended...
which books to read to clear aptitude test for companies
i found that ce is not 100% compitable with opera. if any one is using it please rewiew it.😕