Languages To Learn For Android App Development?

Hi ... buddies... i like to know more about the android apps development..... which languages should i be focussed on to develop android apps ????
could u suggest me some resources ??????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sreejith T
    Hi ... buddies... i like to know more about the android apps development..... which languages should i be focussed on to develop android apps ????
    could u suggest me some resources ??????
    Java is the language you'll need. You can even check MIT's App Inventor that lets you simply the whole Android app development process. If you have specific questions about app development, feel free to post them. I'll ask a seasoned Android app developer to answer them for you 😀
  • sookie
    sookie
    #-Link-Snipped-# Have you tried this tutorial.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I found it good. Starting from installation to development it is very good for beginners if you are well familiar with Java and Swings.
  • Sreejith T
    Sreejith T
    The_Big_K
    Java is the language you'll need. You can even check MIT's App Inventor that lets you simply the whole Android app development process. If you have specific questions about app development, feel free to post them. I'll ask a seasoned Android app developer to answer them for you 😀
    thanks ya
  • Sreejith T
    Sreejith T
    sookie
    #-Link-Snipped-# Have you tried this tutorial.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    I found it good. Starting from installation to development it is very good for beginners if you are well familiar with Java and Swings.
    Hey dude.... this tutorial seems to be cool ..... plzz keep providing me the resources

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am working on seminar "pistonless pump".if any one have any information let me know.
Question: Why don't we use diesel engine in motorbikes? Is there a problem with the design or it's that the diesel engines are too powerful for motorcycles?
hey guys... i wuld lyk to tell u about the golden ratio... most of u all will be already familiar with it.. most of u all wuld hav read abt...
Looking for basic information on what is the efficiency of air compressor and how is it defined. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Name:Lon *Engineering Trade: IT Location:Rochester NY *Occupation: Network Admin Work Experience: Used to do component level repair on printers, CRTs, even keybords for an automotive parts retail chain in SE...