land survey

Sir/madam, i'm completed B.E civil engineering and i'm looking forward for studing land survey course plz....suggest me that my decision is correct or not or else suggest any ideas...i felt that i can't survive with B.E degree......

Replies

• Sanjay Ram
    Sanjay Ram
    Your decision for higher studies is correct but my advice is don't ask advice from others. You study in which u have interest and u can succeed with your talent.
    First check for opportunities around you and then choose a path.
  • Murugesan.C
    Murugesan.C
    Sanjay Ram
    Your decision for higher studies is correct but my advice is don't ask advice from others. You study in which u have interest and u can succeed with your talent.
    First check for opportunities around you and then choose a path.
    Its correct.But money mattets a lot.......so only
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Murugesan.C
    Its correct.But money mattets a lot.......so only
    At least at the start of your career please don't just have money ambitions. Get your interest and talent path first. Money is ought to come................
  • Murugesan.C
    Murugesan.C
    Sumukhm39
    At least at the start of your career please don't just have money ambitions. Get your interest and talent path first. Money is ought to come................
    I never mentioned about money making.....its about fees paid for the course(total station) its too expensive......
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Murugesan.C
    I never mentioned about money making.....its about fees paid for the course(total station) its too expensive......
    Sorry my mistake😨
  • Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    But I can assure you any degree after Bachelors will be really worth the cost!
  • Murugesan.C
    Murugesan.C
    Than
    Sumukhm39
    But I can assure you any degree after Bachelors will be really worth the cost!
    Thankyou sir ....
  • Sanjay Ram
    Sanjay Ram
    Don't worry dude take decision with confidence. There are lot of jobs available for talented people. Prepare yourself to be qualified for any job and also get good #-Link-Snipped-# So You will come out with flying colors.

PS: Choose good college, Try to get admission in university than affiliated college

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I'm working on a project to find out if a smartphone of any make can be modified to precisely locate its position in easting and northing coordinates, to within...
Hello, I completed Mechanical Engineering in 2016 and I was not familiar with the Mechanical engineering concepts as I feel it's boring. So after completing my degree, I started Core...
Currently, we are in a science-based society where technology has distributed its tentacles in various sectors including defense and security. A group of Scientists from Moscow Institute of Physics and...
In what could prove to be a real breakthrough for impoverished regions around the world, scientists from Stanford University have proposed an accurate way to identify poverty in areas previously...
Quite awesome - the Government of India has decided to scrap the custom duty on electronics of value up to Rs. 50,000. The official notification is available here: https://dgft.gov.in/Exim/2000/NOT/NOT16/NotificationNo. 22(E).pdf...