L&T InfoTech joining date?

Dear all,
I have gone through all the post all are saying joining date yet to be come.My problem is also same I got selected in LnT info september 2011 .Got my offer letter but waiting fir joining letter .worst part is this that our offer letters were in college not in our hand .so I didn`t get the email id of LnT .can any one tell me how long i have to wait for joining dates?

Replies

• Allwyn Shelke
    Allwyn Shelke
    U did not sign the offer letter and returned it to them i guess. anyways you will join in soon. all d best!!
  • sidharth_27
    sidharth_27
    Is it possible that we wont receive the joining from L&T infotech??? ...... even i got my offer letter in oct 2011 and m still waiting.... how long is it gonna take??😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to uninstall mysql 2005..m fed of d uninstalling proceduer.m not getting d way out of it.i want to reinstall it again...plz frnds help me out of this
This information may not be relevant to you because Sony seems to be losing the battle on the Smartphone front. After buying out the Ericsson's share; Sony's continued with the...
These may be of use to people designing timing circuits including for mobile applications: https://pages.silabs.com/index.php/e...31UFwdcjKPmjr1YIATMF0dvycMRAVFZl5nR9RFuGXbw==
With the laws getting stricter, I'm not sure whether ragging is still a part of engineering student's lives. But in my times, the first year would begin with seniors making...
Structural engineers at UC San Diego have shown that extensive seismic tests on full scale high value buildings can predict accurately the likely effects of earth quakes on such structures...