KruptoZ 2012 at PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore on Feb 18, 2012

KryptoZ 2012 s a Technical Fest organized by PSG Tech Coimbatore.

KryptoZ, the arena of technical expertise, marches ahead into its second year with higher degree of grandeur. It lays down the platform for the elite brains in India to showcase their technical intelligence. This flamboyant fest includes events ranging from embedded challenge to biz plan, thus making it the best for techno-holics.

Events:

Coding
  • C Script
  • Opcoder
Electrical
  • Dilog
Robolympics
  • Dilog
Presentation
  • Paper Presentation
  • Project Presentation
Quiz
  • General Quiz
Online Events
  • Mackenna's Gold
  • Sci-fi Writing
  • Posterix
  • Zoom In
For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's take a scenario that each of us owns a company. As you might be already aware, among the prime resources that company needs "good employees" top the list, to...
I will start with mine When i beat my boss in a chess match , and he said at end "I could have beaten you in first 3 moves, then...
IT major Infosys Technologies will start construction work on its first software development centre in West Bengal, at Rajarhat near here, in three to six months, a top company official...
APGENCO is the largest Power Generating Company of Andhra Pradesh State and is the 3rd largest Power utility (8923.9 MW) in India and has second highest Hydel capacity in theCountry...
APTRANSCO(TRANSMISSION CORPORATION OF ANDHRA PRADESH LIMITED) Is looking for Electrical/Telecom Engineers to work as Assistant Engineers! AGE: Shall not be more than 34 years as on 01.07.2011.Upper age limit will...