Konnext 'One Adapter' Twist- All-in -one travel adapter for MacBooks

Great news for MacBook users who travels quite often to different part of the world. Currently they have to carry #-Link-Snipped-# or #-Link-Snipped-# (hybrid charger for 5 international plugs) and that too with different plugs for each region, for charging their Apple Devices.

#-Link-Snipped-#has thought about the issue and come up with One Adapter Twist that remove all hassles. The adapter can be used with any MacBook charger. The plugs can be switched simply by twisting the middle ring until a click sound is heard. It comes with one 2.4A USB Socket and an optional 3-socket USB hub is also there which you can slot in between both.

OneTwist

Must Watch Video:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Konnext would be launching the adapter by mid year in around $29 to $39.
I am all game for it!!

do you think that $40 can give you great comfort?
Share your views.

Replies

• avii
    avii
    nah, I wouldn't spend 40USD for this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai I have compleated my BTech ECE with 80% and decided to take training in VLSI . But i am unable to decide where to go which institute either banglore...
hi...i want to learn web designing.i have a good knowledge on html,javascript and xml and what are the other languages i should learn for it and plz suggest me if...
Shiftgig was launched in 2012 by Eddie Lou, Jeff Pieta and Sean Casey with an aim to build a community for a user segment underserved by existing professional networks. Shiftgig...
Name the Engineering Universities in India other than IIT, NIT. 1. JNU 2. Osmania University... Please continue the list.
Sir i am going to complete my first year in BE in EE engineering. I am so strong that i will work only in core companies like bhel bee etc....