CrazyEngineers
  • Hi all,
    While looking for placements papers, I came across this site which not only gives the placement papers but a detailed paper pattern for each of the companies.
    Also yo can compare any 2 companies based on different parameters like package, work, location, onsite opportunities etc.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 17, 2008

shail1005
    Hi all,
    While looking for placements papers, I came across this site which not only gives the placement papers but a detailed paper pattern for each of the companies.
    Also yo can compare any 2 companies based on different parameters like package, work, location, onsite opportunities etc.
    Link Removed
    Sometimes, its difficult to distinguish between an ad and a regular post. Get in touch with us through Contact Us form if you want to advertise on CrazyEngineers. 😀

p.s: 1.Nice website name.
    2. More posts pointing to the CN website will be edited/deleted.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberFeb 18, 2008

Its an advert, Biggie. Please take out their link 😀

They should consider putting ads, or maybe an even more strategic alliance wherein, CEans can post their career questions in one dedicated forum (like Higher education) and we can get a subject matter expert from them. What say, eh?

Lets try to integrate both the offerings to provide a seamless solution to our users (wah! I couldnt resist using so many jargon in one go 😁)
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 18, 2008

kidakaka
    Its an advert, Biggie. Please take out their link 😀

They should consider putting ads, or maybe an even more strategic alliance wherein, CEans can post their career questions in one dedicated forum (like Higher education) and we can get a subject matter expert from them. What say, eh?

Lets try to integrate both the offerings to provide a seamless solution to our users (wah! I couldnt resist using so many jargon in one go 😁)
    lol, I agree.

Btw, did you pick up those words from the Dilbert's buzzword list or do they come naturally to you after 2 years of MBAing ;-)

[ps: No offense! 😀 ]
    Cancel
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberFeb 18, 2008

Au naturale mon ami 😁

None taken. After 2 years, I say these jargon with pride ;-) ... since the throes of normal life do not give one enough leeway to use them!!
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register