Know Your CEan - MaRo

CEans,
CrazyEngineers is blessed with talented engineers from all over the world. CEan - MaRo (from Egypt) is one of them. CEan - MaRo has been adding value to CE Forums ever since he joined us. We bring you CEan - MaRo in through our Know Your CEan initiative. Check it out -

MaRo: It's my pleasure to be in Know Your CEan & in CE at all.
The Big K: What do you do for a living?
MaRo: I'm a computer science student, working in a computer company called Creo in Egypt as a Software developer & by the way, Creo has a very good R&D team.
The Big K: Why did you decide to become an engineer?
MaRo: It came coincidence, after High school my father told me but I didn't want to join Engineering college I wanted computer science. So, by the time I found myself reading & enjoy doing this CE stuff & thinking about weird ideas (weird for normal people not for CE ).
The Big K: Tell us about your hobbies.
MaRo: Keyboard, screen & processor, Moustafa Amar's music And Bollywood movies
The Big K: Okay, complete this in not more than five words:
MaRo: I am a dangerous free thinker

The Big K: What brought you to CE? What was your first impression?

MaRo: I was googling for some assembly code, I was redirected her because there was someone also searching for the same thing I was searching for, after some time I found it & posted here, My first impression was like "OMG! this is life!", Engineers website with no restrictions on thinking & polite people

The Big K: Name three CEans whom you'd like to meet in person.

MaRo: Big K, kidakaka & suyash
The Big K: Tell us one thing that you like the most about CrazyEngineers.
MaRo: Open-minded people.
The Big K: ...and one thing that you don't like about CrazyEngineers.
MaRo: The problem with Engineering stuff is it can't gain charisma easily, CE needs some charisma, we have to talk about this on the discussion forums.
The Big K: What is the biggest achievement in your life so far?
MaRo: 1 Patent, some new stuff but not by myself in a team, Creo is full of thinking teams always thinking about changing everything from planes till toilets.
The Big K: Tell us about the most embarrassing moment from your engineering days.
MaRo: It was my first day in work, I was writing some code in Java that generates sound frequency in the office, playing with the equation to change the sound it produced a very noisy sound, like fart voice, I saw all people just starring at me.

The Big K: What are your plans for the future?

MaRo: Getting up with CREO to beat some big companies, (We're not evil) Just dreaming. Make some new standards, innovations & put arabs in a better rank in technology market.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We all know CEan Suyash through his posts on CE Forums. CEan - Patty aka Prateek got in touch with Suyash and grilled him for "Know your CEan": Suyash,...
At the time of writing this post, CrazyEngineers community is over 41,000 engineers strong and growing exponentially. Every day in the CrazyEngineers is filled with excitement, innovative ideas, great technical...
CEans, He joined us in July '07, and put CE on the fast track. You'll find him everywhere on CE - helping new members, answering technical queries, developing CE Bot,...
CEans, In our mission of uniting engineers around the world, we've joined hands with the craziest & the best engineers. CEan J2R, aka Just2Rock aka Soumik Ghosh is one of...
CEans, He's pulling the strings from behind the scenes. You'd typically find him spamming biggest personalities associated with the world of engineering, working on multi- million dollar deals, flaunting his...