Know Your CEan - Manish Goyal

CEans,

He’s one of the most active CEans on CrazyEngineers – having reached over 1400 posts since joining CE. An avid computer engineer, CEan #-Link-Snipped-# aka Manish Goyal had a chat with CE. Check it out -

[FONT="]
CE: Hi Goyal, you are a Crazy Computer engineer, tell us more about yourself.[/FONT]

Manish: I am Manish Goyal, currently pursing Btech from Shaheed Bhagat Singh college of Engg and Tech.I am from Ferozepur Cantt, Punjab which is situated near Indo-Pak border .I am very simple guy a youngster with great ambitions, a little bit naughty :wink: and very passionate about gaining more and more knowledge. My hobbies include playing badminton and watching Sci-fi movies, programming, hacking.

[FONT="]
CE: [/FONT]
How did you get introduced to Crazy Engineers (CE)?
Manish: It was 2007, when I was searching on Google about some topic given as an assignment, there I came across this forum but after few months, I was banned because of my mistake, but I again signed up for this forum and now it is almost 1 year to finish my journey with CE.

[FONT="]
CE: [/FONT]Why did you take up Computer as your engineering trade? What do you like most about it?

Manish: Actually I was not interested in engineering when I opted engineering as my career but due to parental pressure I had to go for engineering ,My parents asks me to do computer engineering and I choose cse following them but as time flows I developed keen interest about this smart box. Today I loved it to such an extent that I usually treated my lappy as my best friend. Here I would like to convey thanks to my parents who led me to cse.I love everything related to this but if you ask me to be specific then I will say web development, hacking and programming.

[FONT="]
[FONT="]W[/FONT]hat do you like the most about yourself?
Manish: I like my sincerity towards my work the most and my good luck that gives me world best parents who fulfill my every wish.

[FONT="]
What is your favorite pass time?
Manish: Reading CE posts, watching news, programming, surfing net.

[FONT="]
Who are your idols or inspirations?
Manish: My father, DR APJ Abdul Kalam, Big K

[FONT="]
What is the biggest achievement in your life so far?
Manish: Till now I have not made any big achievement that can satisfy me, but I had won some coding, web development completion in various tech fests.

[FONT="]
The CE Quickies aka Rapid Fire:

A: Name top 5 CEans.
Manish: Big K, Durga, English-Scared, Optimystix, Vik001ind
B: If you are granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
Manish: Long age of my parents.
To work with world’s smartest brain in Silicon Valley
To meet my idols and have dinner with them
C: If you were not an engineer, you would be?
Manish: Chartered Accountant
D: Your biggest blooper till date is?
Manish: There are many but one of the biggest is When I abused my professor on main stage L
E: A moment you can never forget.
Manish: When I won my first prize in coding competition ,it was first completion that I won.
F: 5 years from now, you will (complete the sentence)
Manish: Can’t say right now.

[FONT="]
If you were a politician, what will your 5 year plan look like?
Manish: To completely abolish corruption
To ensure no one will sleep with half filled stomach

[FONT="]
What do you want to say about CE?
Manish: CE is something that has totally changed my mind set up ,It teaches me actual meaning of engineering.

[FONT="]
Thanks for giving your valuable time to CE. We wish you a wonderful life ahead. Before we end, what will be your message to the CE community?
Manish: Thanks, it’s my pleasure!
I would like to give message to all that there is no shortcut to success :wink:

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Awesome Interview 😀 . I enjoyed reading all the questions and answers.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Very Nice Interview!!

CE is something that has totally changed my mind set up ,It teaches me actual meaning of engineering.
    Exactly goyal!! Really I came to know the importance of Engineering after coming here. Its true, believe me!!
  • Reya
    Reya
    The interview was really good😀This is one among my favourite sites and also helps me to gain knowledge in all the fields..Thanks manish..
  • Voltaire
    Voltaire
    Long age of my parents.
    God bless you
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    AbraKadabra
    [FONT="]
    What do you want to say about CE?
    Manish: CE is something that has totally changed my mind set up ,It teaches me actual meaning of engineering.
    Same thing with me also.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Very good interview, Manish.

CE has impacted everybody's mind here. Thanks to Biggie!
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    I'm not in top 5, pal.
    There are bigger brains out here.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Very well conducted interview. Nice questions and nice answers.
  • Dhaval Modi
    Dhaval Modi
    sir pls give me best topic on seminar of technical related to information technology or computer enfineering branch... pls fast
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dhaval Modi
    sir pls give me best topic on seminar of technical related to information technology or computer enfineering branch... pls fast
    Don't you think, you're totally out of context, dude?

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    The_Big_K
    Don't you think, you're totally out of context, dude?

#-Link-Snipped-#
    This man is in so much hurry that even he typed spellings of engineering wrongly 😉 😀
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    @Goyal: Nice one!!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @ goyal and Abrakadabra

Good interview :-D

p.s: i have done much here- its surprising you put up my name there.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    @durga When i read this question only these five names comes to my mind first,so i write these
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    nice interview guys 👍
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbrakaDabra Rocks with Goyal in this interview.

very well answered Goyal.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Thank you guys
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Superb Interview 😀

You can have dinner with 2 of your idols easily 😀
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    1st one I know.
    2nd one who?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Second one is Biggie 😀

And thanks for my name in the 5 😀
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    nice interview...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Q : If the stiffness of the spring is 10 N/m having 20 turns. Now if the spring is cut into 2 equal pieces, so what will be the stiffness...
HI...!..iam doing my electrical engineering 2nd year ..im merely interested in desinging a sci-fi project😁 .the description of this project is as follows.. an iron ball floating against the gravitational...
Calling all young engineers and engineering students What would you say is the MOST important consideration in design across all disciplines of engineering and why would you say so? E.g....
Hi Everyone This is just a short intro to let you know who I am and how we can all help each other. I read Engineering and post-grad I read...
Good news! PayPal account holders in India can now withdraw their funds via electronic transfer. The facility has been resumed after it was put on hold few days ago. Following...