Know Your CEan - madhumurundi

YaY! CrazyEngineers came up with a good interview with one of our CE - Ace, He is #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 who has contributed about 300+ valuable posts to CE. Madhu, A Future Entrepreneur, is passionate about computers. You would find his posts mostly in Computer Science Engineering Section and in Projects & Seminars Section. He love to help others. We are happy to present his words here 😀

Pallavi : Hi Madhu, you are a Crazy Computer Science engineer, tell us more about yourself.
Madhu :
Hello CEans, my name is Madhu , I have completed my BE in Information Science and Engineering from G M institute of Technology , Davangere, Karnataka. Now I'm working as an T24 - Technical Consultant in TechMill Technologies Pvt ltd. I Loved to Help others. I always used to acquire the Knowledge and at the same time ,I like sharing my knowledge to others. I'm living on only one funda, "Help Others how much ever possible" .

Pallavi : How did you get introduced to CrazyEngineers (CE)?
Madhu :
When I was in the 7th semester , I was searching for Seminar Topics , I found the link of the CE-forum.

Pallavi : Why did you take up this particular engineering trade? What do you like the most about it?
Madhu :
When I was 8 years old, I saw computer first in my neighbors home, from that day my interest was increased towards computer, and I was questioned myself how computer was built, how it works, ..... these are things always triggering in mind. when I completed my Pre-university Education , I had many choice's , but I took computer science, because I'm passionate about computer science.

Pallavi : What is your favorite pass time?
Madhu
: Sitting on my Laptop and Surfing. Exploring new things. Reading books. Playing EA-games.

Pallavi : In a few months, You are going to be a Good Entrepreneur. How you feel about yourself?
Madhu :I’m feeling good to Myself. And at the same time, I will become the more responsible person.

Pallavi : What made you start your own Company? Tell us something about it!
Madhu : Well , It was my Dream to own my Company., I’m going to open my company soon ,(Once I come back from Nepal to India). For this my dad is the inspiration. I was observing the way he is doing the business. I got motivated by him. And I have my own ideas to implement. And I thought this is a platform where I can help others. I have done so many projects for someone, then I thought why don’t I do the projects myself. Why don’t I convert my ideas about projects into a business. These things made me to start my own company. I’m very soon opening a company. - Its about Software services oriented company. (services like : Web development , Games , Multimedia Solutions, CBS – 3rd party Software interfaces.)

Pallavi : According to you, what is the difference between an Employer and an Entrepreneur?
Madhu : I would like to change your Question to Employees and Entrepreneur : According to me. I will never find a Difference between Employees and Entrepreneur . Because my wish and I always treats my employees as my friends , because Organization depends on Employees. If the Organization is good – that’s is because of Employees.
For your Question : [FONT="]According to me - Employer is the one who run’s business , manage Organzation. And Entrepreneur is the one – found the Organization[FONT="] .[/FONT][/FONT]

Pallavi : If I ask you to give an advice for our Wanna be Entrepreneurs, what would you say?
Madhu : [FONT="]To become a Entrepreneur , it is easy just by opening a one company , to become a Successful entrepreneur you should have Vision about your company . That vision drives [/FONT]
[FONT="]You to become a successful Entrepreneur.[/FONT]

Pallavi : Heard that You are planning a venture for the Technical students, What is it?
[FONT="]Madhu :[FONT="] Yeah!!!! I’m designing a new Website for Students where they can find abundant resources about new technologies. [/FONT][FONT="]TECH HUB | IT Outsourcing Company | Software Development | Website Designing[/FONT][/FONT]

Pallavi : Who are your idols or inspirations?
Madhu
: My Dad is my idol , I learnt a lot from him , facing the challenges, handling the clients, managing the business.

[FONT="]
Pallavi :
Who's your all time favorite Entrepreneur and why?
[/FONT]Madhu : George Koukis -
1. 1. The way he changed the Temenos company ,
2. 2. Temenos – Company to become the No#1 Core Baking Software.
3. 3. His simplicity .

Pallavi : What is the biggest achievement in your life so far?
Madhu :
Recently one of our project went live in Kathmandu, Nepal, within a short span of time. Our Team successfully implemented the T24- Core Banking solution , this project given me a big name , fame in the T24 - Temenos.

Pallavi : What you like the most about CE?
Madhu : Discussion – about any topics.
Because – A man can know very few things , but when he discuss , shares with others what he knows others to improve there knowledge level in the same time when he will come to know what other’s know , For these things – CE is the Best Platform JJ
In one line, “CE- Then One Platform Where you can Exchange your ideas”

The CE Quickies aka Rapid Fire:

1. Who are the best CEans according to you?
Madhu
: Biggie, Abrakadabra, Sahithi , Civilprincess, Manish Goyal , CoolTwins , Durga, Ash...

2. If you are granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
Madhu :
1. Money : so that I can fulfill my dreams and help others.
2. Happiness
3. Power

3. If you were not an engineer, you would be?
Madhu
: Astronaut

4. Your biggest blooper till date is?
Madhu
: No such moments

[FONT="]5. What you like the most about yourself?[/FONT] [FONT="]
Madhu :
[FONT="] My loyalty , my Hard Work. [/FONT][/FONT]

6. A moment you can never forget.
Madhu
: When I got 1st prize in State Level pick and speak competition

7. 5 years from now, you will …
Madhu
: I Wish to become a successful Entrepreneur

8. If you were a politician, what will your 5 year plan look like?
Madhu
:

1. 24\7 Electricity to everywhere.
2. Providing all Basic amenities to poor people.
3. Introducing advance technologies in Education system.

[FONT="]What do you want to say about CE?
Madhu
[FONT="]:[/FONT][FONT="] Well the day I joined the CE' till today I'm learning new things , getting aware of new technologies , this is a such a nice platform for any one who wish to improve their technical skills, knowledge level. I wish all the CEans who are the part of this Forum to become successful.

We wish you All the Very Best Madhu for your Company and for your Venture. 😁 Hope you will become a Good Entrepreneur Soon 😀 We are Proud to have you on CE!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Superb Interview Madhumurundi 😁
    Nice to Interview you! All the Very Best for your ventures!
  • Reya
    Reya
    Excellent questions sahithi 😀 Way to go!

Nice answers madhu!My best wishes to you 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Nice interview 😀
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    sahithi pallavi
    Superb Interview Madhumurundi 😁
    Nice to Interview you! All the Very Best for your ventures!
    Thank you So Much Pallavi 😀
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    praveena211
    Excellent questions sahithi 😀 Way to go!

Nice answers madhu!My best wishes to you 😀
    Thank you so much Praveena
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Nice questions and very nice answers. Good interview!

Interesting to know that you are a budding entrepreneur
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Great job sahithi😀 Nice Answers Madhu, wish you all the best 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Awesome responses and questions!

My question to Madhu: What makes you a 'crazy' engineer?

PS: I get this question many times.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Nice interview as a whole!
    Its good to see interviews getting more according to the profile of the interviewees. Very interesting one! Proud to hear that there is one more entrepreneur in CE.
    Thank you for making this interview a reality.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Nice to read Interview guys!

All the very best Madhu 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Good start, SP.

Nice interview Madhu.
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    mayurpathak
    Nice questions and very nice answers. Good interview!

Interesting to know that you are a budding entrepreneur
    Thanks Mayur
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    godfather
    Good start, SP.

Nice interview Madhu.
    Thanks Godfather
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    very nice
    I visit your website ,are you gonna provide free source codes of projects to people?
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    thats a neat interview :clap:
    good work sahithi 👍 awesome answers madhu 😁

all the best for your entrepreneurship journey and your new website 👍 wish you good luck.😀
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Thanks guys! Its my pleasure really! 😀
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Nice to know you Madhu!

All the very best for your entrepreneurial venture! 😀
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    goyal420
    very nice
    I visit your website ,are you gonna provide free source codes of projects to people?
    Hi Goyal, yeah i planned to give Free Source codes
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    silverscorpion
    Nice to know you Madhu!

All the very best for your entrepreneurial venture! 😀
    Thanks silverscorpion
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    CIVILPRINCESS
    thats a neat interview :clap:
    good work sahithi 👍 awesome answers madhu 😁

all the best for your entrepreneurship journey and your new website 👍 wish you good luck.😀
    Thank you so much CivilPrincess
  • madhumurundi
    madhumurundi
    English-Scared
    Nice to read Interview guys!

All the very best Madhu 😀
    Thank you so much ES

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Ceans, As Many of you know that we had already started Cricket Fantasy League Here on CE named CCFL. now Me and our Cean Mayur Pathak has started the...
We've had a similar discussion earlier, but then I thought of coming up with a thread which lists CEans dream company along with their engineering discipline. It could be any...
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii all crazy engineers😁 users i want to apply for aerospace in gate. but i am persuing my b.e. from mechanical branch. can i apply for aerospace and if yes...
Dear Engineers; I have attached a Power Meter, Digital Power Meter. I have installed it according to the diagram which came with it.I used transformers 300/5 After installing I realized...
Hi guys! I am Saurabh. Studying 3rd yr BE electrical. One of my seniors told me about this website. It is amazing. Loads and loads of quality stuff to read....