Your questions, queries, comments in this thread! [​IMG]

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    good answers. Nice interview maddy.

@ durga : nice questions...
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Nice interview Durga, Good answers Aashish!!!

-CB
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    thanks guys, but all credit goes to durga..she asked wonderful questions..thanks durga!! 😀
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Ah! humble ?! ehr? this kid rocked the answering part and it was one of the ncie interviews as I did not have to do any editing to what he said! its all as it is 😀
  • safwan
    safwan
    Maddy You Rocks.!! nice one !!.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Wow, nice interview. Mayur and Durga are the best interviewing team we have had at CE.
    And maddy, pretty cool answers.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Great Interview Durga and Aashish!!
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Thanks guys 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    You know one thing guys,

I wanted to know the name of Maddie , wanted to ask him.

Didnt want to go to the intro section to check, I dont know whether its there or not.

But I knew it now .

yippie😀
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Nice one, the interview we have been waiting for 😛

Speaking of FPS games, lets have a COD 4 match!
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    ash
    Nice one, the interview we have been waiting for 😛

Really!!😁

ash
    Speaking of FPS games, lets have a COD 4 match!
    I am game for COD 4 match!! By the way, can I run it off a core 2 duo with 2GB of RAM and no dedicated graphics card (onboard has 256MB shared)??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mad_scientist
    Really!!😁

I am game for COD 4 match!! By the way, can I run it off a core 2 duo with 2GB of RAM and no dedicated graphics card (onboard has 256MB shared)??
    No GPU = No Game.

*comes from a guy who worked for GPU world leader*
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    nice interview
    but especially for this question
    i am with you I really agree with you #-Link-Snipped-#CE: : Finally , if given a day as Educational minister what would you change?
    Aashish: Quota based on cast and creed!! Quota should only be based on economic basis!! Also, I’d like to make the education more practical oriented!! Even in colleges, the emphasis is on cramming theory rather than learning by experimenting.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    The_Big_K
    No GPU = No Game.

*comes from a guy who worked for GPU world leader*

😔 I was dreading that answer!!

I guess I know where my first salary will be spent!!
  • pankajvig
    pankajvig
    nice interview there aashish.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi..i am third year mechanical student.i want to prepare for GATE 2010.i want to know how to prepare for this within 4 months? on which subjects i have to lay...
check this link which will help you in understanding the carnot cycle.. https://galileoandeinstein.physics.virginia.edu/more_stuff/flashlets/carnot.htm Carnot Cycle hope that you will like it....
I m a computer science student .Want some innovative ideas to organise technical events in my collz related to computers field only. Please do help and reply soon
i've listened about creating a bootable disk from a installed OS on a computer many times ,but i've never ever seen it yet . could any one tell me the...
Hi to everybody. I am a newbie here and I am looking for anything relating to bluetooth headset. I am an engineer holding a degree in electronics and communication. I...