Know Your CEan-Frooty

Hello CEans,

We are back again here for you this time, presenting a CEan who has joined our CE family around a year before . She is one of the active CEans contributed valuable posts and is always ready to help everyone. It's none other than
#-Link-Snipped-#.

Read the following interview to know more about her.
Cooldudeiet: Hi Frooty, you are a Crazy IT engineer, tell us more about yourself.
Frooty: Hi, I am an IT engineer from Maharashtra and currently working with leading IT firm in Testing platform. I have done few certifications in testing and worked in communication and banking domain.

Cooldudeiet: How did you get introduced to Crazy Engineers (CE)?
Frooty: I got introduced by one of the very well know CEan initially, that time never took it so seriously. Later on was searching for something and directed to CE and got what exactly I was searching for. Then I took a long look over it and attracted to join in within few hours. My life turns from that point in an out.

Cooldudeiet: Why did you take up this particular engineering trade? What do you like the most about it?
Frooty: Well I took it because my Dad said so. I wanted to do something related to Computers. Again my whole family is in engineering so was really interested in computer related part. My dad is having good command over the computer market and he said to go with IT rather than plain computer field. The syllabus and overall subjects offered in IT were good and so I choose to become an IT engineer.

Cooldudeiet: As a QA Analyst, which type of challenges you faced, and how much you satisfied Regarding Quality that is to be delivered?
Frooty: Ohh I can write an essay over this topic. I have been through so many such situations where real fight between quality and time was involved. Well to be clear, most and common challenge face by every tester in his life is Unrealistic schedule, Unclear Expectation, changing requirements, People communications at different level. I have gone through all this and learn a lot on how should be the approach of tester for such conditions. Thinking from end user's perspective and keeping "Break the application attitude" is what always needed. Finding major issues at early stage of release is really very effective.

Cooldudeiet: What is your favorite pass time?
Frooty:My fav are movies. I am total bollywood flick lover. I love watching romantic, emotional comedy, drama, horror, real facts, Adventure, Historical, musical, Animation, thrillers all types. I also love reading about it. I love 'love stories too. I follow Cean- Mayur Pathak ,ES-RaJ for love stories. I also enjoy novels, cooking and shopping also.

Cooldudeiet: Who are your idols or inspirations?
Frooty: Well my husband turns outs to be a very inspiring for me. I really appreciate him for all his work and effort he is putting in. I really looks up to him. My whole family is kind of inspiration for me. I admire them a lot.

Cooldudeiet: What is the biggest achievement in your life so far?
Frooty: Biggest achievement is yet to come for me. But I enjoy all the little joys in life and thinks they are some kind of achievements.
A lovely quote on this -
For beautiful eyes look for the good in others; for beautiful lips speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Cooldudeiet: Where you find yourself before joining CE and after joining CE, Is there any difference in you?
Frooty: I found myself in different city with different job and in different house. Heehe..

The CE Quickies aka Rapid Fire:

1. Who are the best CEans according to you?
Frooty: Ash, ABKD , GodFather, Durga , Sahithi , Praveena, E-S ,Cooldudeiet , maria flor , K and many more..

2. If you are granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
Frooty: I will ask for :
1. Satisfaction.
2. Happiness.
3. Wealth.

3. If you were not an engineer, you would be?
Frooty: Lecturer.

4. Your biggest blooper till date is?
Frooty: When I got very less marks in math.:-|.
That was in my internal school exams and at the same time School annual function preparation was started. I was so involved in preparation of dance performance and took exam so lightly that it came as big time blooper for me ๐Ÿ˜€( )and my mother is math lecturer in engineering college. ๐Ÿ˜›

5. A moment you can never forget.
Frooty: Actually many are there.
Few are :
1. I was University topper in final year of my engineering.
2. I got Employee of Month in my company during my first year only.
3. When I came to know that among 25 freshers I was the first one who got chance of flying Germany as an on site co-coordinator.

6. 5 years from now, you will?
Frooty: May be at some good position and place. ๐Ÿ˜€

7: Why you have chosen Frooty as your name?
Frooty: My Classmate has given this name to me. They said I look very fresh all the time so the name - Frooty ๐Ÿ˜€

8: What you like the most about CE/CEans?
Frooty: I like the enthusiasm the most. The latest discussion on board and the neatness of site.

Cooldudeiet: If you were a politician, what will your 5 year plan look like?
Frooty: I would rather keep away from being politician. But given a chance will at least try to make crime free country by setting some strict rules as it is in Dubai.

Cooldudeiet:What do you want to say about CE?
Frooty: CE is independent platform for all engineers and it helps a lot in career/professional growth.The concept of CE is itself a great idea and hope to see more on to it.

Thanks a lot Frooty..
We Wish you all the very best for your future

โ€‹

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Superb Frooty! Nice to know about you ๐Ÿ˜€
    Good job Gurjeet ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    Nice interview ๐Ÿ˜€

Good answers frooty!By the way where do you live??

Good to know that you too lie sandy's love stories ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    For beautiful eyes look for the good in others; for beautiful lips speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
    Nice Quote,Good to know about you.๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Woa ๐Ÿ˜ Great Interview. Good to know about Frooty.

@Cooldudeiet: Awesome interview.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Awesome interview Frooty! I am sure your family admires you a lot too.

Long way to go with CE! ๐Ÿ˜€ All the best with the future.
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    sahithi pallavi
    Superb Frooty! Nice to know about you ๐Ÿ˜€
    Good job Gurjeet ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thank you so much Pallavi ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    praveena211
    Nice interview ๐Ÿ˜€

Good answers frooty!By the way where do you live??

Good to know that you too lie sandy's love stories ๐Ÿ˜›
    Hey,Thank you so much. I live in Nagpur.
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Thank you all ๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    That was an awesome interview!!!! Good to know about you!!!
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Hello frooty........ Great to know about you......
    Good luck for your future... ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Nice interview both of you!

and you like my stories, thanks ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Thank you all ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    I only want to say NICE !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my mobile modeli1 sony Ericssonw200i i can not access fast internet in laptop
Hello, I am a Final Year Electronics Engineering student, i want to use mplab for PIC12F675, but i don't have any idea how to use it. Can somebody help me...
Hi All, I am facing one problem regarding passing my one value as HttpHeader[Note: not as a hidden field or parameter] from one JSP page to another. Can anyone has...
I'm sure you've read our coverage of newly launched 'Thunderbolt' high-speed data transfer technology. The technology has been jointly developed by electronic giants Apple & Intel. I'd like to welcome...
I'm really impressed by the Thunderbolt technology developed by Apple and Intel. It's the latest CS/IT/Electronics Seminar Topic which you can use for your presentation. We've a separate discussion thread...