Know Your Cean: English-Scared

Ahem! You sure should have atleast once encountered with the Carlie Chaplin of CE.He is mostly seen guiding newbies, spotting spammers , making tense situations lighter with his one-liners.

Though known by user ID English-Scared, he is nice and conversant with English .

Presenting Saandeep...

CE: OK ES aka Sandeep! A automation tester by work How is it like being a Software professional tester? What kind of testing you do?

Saandeep: I do Automation testing using few tools. I do Functional testing, Performance testing and Stress testing.

CE: When one says testing, people have a different notion that it’s something lesser potion of challenge to development. So do you agree? How do you describe your work?

Saandeep: I agree with people.Since I had just shifted my company ,I will mostly tell about my previous one.My work is generally invovles finding faults and it’s easy as far as automation is concerned , it’s really fun .We code it once and it runs many number of times...

CE: Human nature of finding faults eh?

Saandeep: Yes typical human nature.If we are given a white paper with a dot in middle ,everyone will concentrate on that black dot,but not on whole the white paper. About automation? I can give a lecture if you want that ...in both the companies where I have worked , I have been giving series of seminars on automation, tool specific session etc .

CE: So you do scripting while automation right? So tell us more about scritping.

Saandeep: yes.I script cases in VB script.In automation testing we script the scenarios which are mostly re-tested many number of times such that manual effort will not be wasted on that

CE: Oh! I have a question for you here. Manual testing has intelligent decisions which the humans analyse when they find a defect, how does automation testing do this?

Saandeep: Yes . that’s correct.Through automation testing we cannot completely guarantee 100 percent of effective testing.But with intelligent scripting we can over-come this back draw to a very large extent. Since it's a tool it does what we instruct.We need to go in a quite logical way that our script covers all the scenarios..

CE: So work apart, what else you do?

Saandeep:aha.firstly thanks. I have a principle not discuss work when am away from office ,I have lot more things to do apart from work - I read novels.I sing songs, write few songs, few of them are in movies and my own created stuff and I play guitar some times as well... I like talking with friends daily

CE: Cool! CEans are creative people. I think no one CEan is limited to one thing. Being some one who places himself in past and analyse how would the outcome be ,do you believe in thinking and acting or acting and then thinking about actions?

Saandeep: Sometimes , for important issues I will think plan and act and for few others things-I will act and if it fails I think why it failed...I will laugh at my face in the mirror and will forget that

CE: Do you believe in role models?

Saandeep: Sometimes.I like the words they say,whoever says it no issues,if I like the statement I will try to implement it in my life .Will tell u one example-Recently my previous employer CEO came to visit India.He was asked a question-how do u stay always enthusiastic? He answered "Life is too short to do the things which you are not proud of" I read it many times and I quit alcohol. CEan CrazyBoy's signature is also one more example.

CE:so Where does ES himself see himself after 3 yrs?

Saandeep: Here it self in CE completing 3 years. I don’t plan my life that long but if everything goes well I want to Complete my MBA and start a company of my own, I want to give employment for few other people . I have not yet decided what type of company that would be but that's my dream...

CE: OK! I have something for you ! A rapid fire session which is a norm in CE .You need to answer truth or dare questions within 10secs

CE: Learning new stuff or brushing up old ones?

Saandeep : I learn new stuff only once...I will remember forever... but I will learn only fewer topics

CE: Salt or sugar?

Saandeep: Sugar

CE: 1 buck on road in pocket or in charity box?

Saandeep: ok..from childhood my mother says if you get money on road give it to God.So to God.

CE: if that 1 buck was 10 million then?

Saandeep: Then again, if i get on road to god..

CE: Anything you would want to change in CE?

Sandeep: hmm..if we have a separate template for asking questions in different fields it would be great.

CE: four wishes you would wish in life?

Saandeep: Give me the power to make corruption free India..want to see my photo on the cover page of a business magazine..thats at only 2.

CE: only 2?

Saandeep: yes...

CE: What would you want to convey to fellow CEans?

Saandeep: Smile always...and make others smile

CE: Thanks ES for having such a pleasant session of KYCean for CE

Saandeep: That’s my pleasure ..

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Saandeep: Give me the power to make corruption free India..want to see my photo on the cover page of a business magazine..thats at only 2.
    Superb Saandeep !

Is it possible to make such a corruption free India?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Some great answers ES.
    Did you take that interview Durga? Pretty good job. CE has got two persons to take interviews now, Mayur and You.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @ RAJ!
    yup! Thanks 😀 By the way we already had two 1. Mayur and then 2.Patty 😉
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Good read.. Great to know about you, Sandeep.
    All the best for your MBA and your company.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Good interview 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Thanks Everyone!!
    and ms-cs it will be possible if everyone wants that, thats a serious topic lets not get serious about it here.

To tell you people a secret actually durga 's and my mother tongue is same so for around 50 percent of questions i was answering something and durga said this is not at all related to question and she explained the question then i answered correctly.

Anyways i am English-Scared and Durga is Goddess of English in CE 😉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I sing songs, write few songs, few of them are in movies and my own created stuff and I play guitar some times as well
    We'd like to know more about this! 😁
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    When I saw ES photo, I was sure I saw him some where , now I guess I saw him in Television , he was interviewed in one of the local channels as being one of the youngest song writer.

ES I surely remember watching it, Please confirm 😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    durga
    When I saw ES photo, I was sure I saw him some where , now I guess I saw him in Television , he was interviewed in one of the local channels as being one of the youngest song writer.

ES I surely remember watching it, Please confirm 😁
    No durga thats not me.
    The person you saw was Ananth Sriram , he is also of same age of ours.
    he too looks thin and blind like me with spectacles .
    i write only for myself 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I sing songs, write few songs, few of them are in movies and my own created stuff and I play guitar some times as well

Regarding this i will sing songs mostly telugu ones and my friends tell they are nice if i practice well i can sing very well.
    And while it comes to writing if any song from any movie i like much i will just write it down, and few i write in my mother tongue depending upon my mood..
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Superb interview (Nice questions with cool answers).

I knew that biggi will come back to you when you discussed about music that too specially guitar 😁

-CB
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    [SPAM]
    Durga, how come I could not see your name in KYCEan ? Any ideas anyone ?

[/SPAM]
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    This question should be intended to everybody except Durga.. 😁 Hey Shaliini !! no offense means, was just kidding.

Probably very soon we are going to know more about Durga.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ Shalini - Durga's interview is pending. She's very much on the list.
  • rishna
    rishna
    Hey Sandy, those were cool and honest answers

English-Scared
    Thanks Everyone!!
    durga said this is not at all related to question and she explained the question then i answered correctly.

Anyways i am English-Scared and Durga is Goddess of English in CE 😉
    So nice of you.

Here is something more about Sandeep..oops... Saandeep,
    He loves to be called sandy..at the sametime hates when anybody calls him sandeep, as it is Saandeep( with double 'a'). When it comes to work, he is very sincere whatever it is he does it with passion.Often forgets to have his lunch while working. He is master in preparing PPT's for projects and QTP, always seen running scripts and doing fun in the meantime. Though very lean as he looks..lives life king size. Not to forget he is a very good poet. here are few lines from one of his collections

[FONT="]The days passed will never come back ,[/FONT]
    [FONT="]But the memories lie in ones heart,[/FONT]
    [FONT="]One is responsible for ones living,[/FONT]
    [FONT="]As we have the choices for enlightening the future or to stay away in darkness,[/FONT]
    [FONT="]The choice is our opinion and our attitude towards life .[/FONT]

and his fav words are moreover and aha...
    Now here is a big secret to all the girls...he is waiting for the love in his life😉
    Hope you find your love soon sandy before your mom fixes it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ Y-Not : Same office ? 😁 Cool !
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    shalini_goel14
    [SPAM]
    Durga, how come I could not see your name in KYCEan ? Any ideas anyone ?

[/SPAM]
    Durga's KYCEan is pending publishing. It was taken in January and has not been published as I was too lazy to edit it.
    Guess, I would have to overcome my lethargy.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The_Big_K
    @ Y-Not : Same office ? 😁 Cool !
    Yep biggie we were from the same office not now though.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The Y-Not
    Hey Sandy, those were cool and honest answers

So nice of you.

Here is something more about Sandeep..oops... Saandeep,
    He loves to be called sandy..at the sametime hates when anybody calls him sandeep, as it is Saandeep( with double 'a'). When it comes to work, he is very sincere whatever it is he does it with passion.Often forgets to have his lunch while working. He is master in preparing PPT's for projects and QTP, always seen running scripts and doing fun in the meantime. Though very lean as he looks..lives life king size. Not to forget he is a very good poet. here are few lines from one of his collections

[FONT="]The days passed will never come back ,[/FONT]
    [FONT="]But the memories lie in ones heart,[/FONT]
    [FONT="]One is responsible for ones living,[/FONT]
    [FONT="]As we have the choices for enlightening the future or to stay away in darkness,[/FONT]
    [FONT="]The choice is our opinion and our attitude towards life .[/FONT]

and his fav words are moreover and aha...
    Now here is a big secret to all the girls...he is waiting for the love in his life😉
    Hope you find your love soon sandy before your mom fixes it.

So sweet of you Y-Not.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice job there Durga..
    Superb Interview Sandy.
  • engg4world
    engg4world
    😁Great Durga you caught right person there. I was with Saandeep just for 2 months then he later left our company, but that 2 months counts a lot in my life. About Saandeep he is very talented, different.Looks simple and does a lot.To tell frank i really felt great to see Saandeep on the main poster of CE. That happened only of Durga's effort, Thanks Durga and my Wishes to Saandeep.
  • engg4world
    engg4world
    sorry guys i used "on the main poster of CE" i meant that "i very much happy to see Saandeep's interview in CE discussion forum.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    guys! thanks for all good comments 😀 it's actualing encouranging to see that people have appreciated the interview, obviously propels me to come up with better ideas
    @enggworld: it was decided by core team to let CE know about him 😀 he has since long been with CE and quit deserving 😀
  • thisisananth
    thisisananth
    Very happy to see your interview here Sandy...

He is a guy who is fun to be with... always cracking jokes, which you all know as he is the self-proclaimed Charlie Chaplin of CE.
    And I have the pleasure of listening to his songs and let me tell you his has that spark.. and he is planning to take vocal singing classes and ofcourse he is already training in playing guitar...

He is very enthusiastic person and is has a variety of interests - He has written poems and started a few novels --- 😉 - Ohhh did i leak the news??
    One incident I would like to share here - One day he read Dan Browns book - Digital Fortress and learned about cryptography and started asking me to find colleges which provide Cryptography course...
    And some day he started a blog and wrote the lyrics of all his favorite songs in the blog in one day...
    One morning he called and started narrating a story which would impress even John Lucas or Spielberg...
    With endless zest for life, you would never have a dull moment in his company...
    Wish you all the luck in becoming the next Da'Vinci.. 😀
  • gohm
    gohm
    Good read, thanks to E-S & Durga!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Thanks Ananth , Gohm and Engg4world.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    CE: if that 1 buck was 10 million then?

Saandeep: Then again, if i get on road to god..
    NICE..I mean very nice but
    Are you sure ES?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    goyal420
    NICE..I mean very nice but
    Are you sure ES?

I am Damn sure about this!!
  • itchap
    itchap
    Good interview..😎
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Thanks man!!

This was an old one 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OK! All of you must have watched the youtube clip " world without engineers". that clip is the inspiration for this thread. 😀 All you need to do is take...
here you go! its whole 1 hr lecture on data structures algorithms. MIT's Introduction to Algorithms, Lecture 01 (visit www.catonmat.net for notes) https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6724701313234177393&hl=en
Hi I would like to know about an ir sensor array that can give an output signal corresponding to the position of an ir object above it. For eg. If...
Hi everyone, Iam wanna build a hybrid car about 500kgs gross wt ,2 seater, can sum1 plz help me out for the electric motor and the power pack(battery)...
I am pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science from AMITY,NOIDA . I am currently in 4th semester and want to do summer training in any reputed company.Could you kindly tell me...