Know PHP, MVC & Have Some Experience Building Projects? Look Here, Right Now!

We're looking to work with a talented PHP developer who satisfied following criteria-
  1. Knows PHP very well.
  2. Has sufficient familiarity with MVC architecture
  3. Has built php projects of medium to complex level
  4. Is willing to learn and develop for new platforms
We'd start the engagement on contract basis; and if you are impressive; expect a full time job with us with industry beating pay package that comes bundled with freedom to work.

Write to us at admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com with following information:

1. Links / descriptions of projects you've worked on.
2. Overall experience in PHP
3. Attach your resume.
4. Mention your phone number

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    Whats PHP ?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    zaveri
    Whats PHP ?
    That you go, You *have been selected 👍
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    avii
    There are some reports people dying by just looking at PHP code.
    Totally agree.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Out of point-- but why dont you consider the option of Ruby on rails?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The development has to happen to extend our current setup which is in PHP.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Which language are you a fan of? PHP works fine; even on large scale deployments; you see.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    1. Links / descriptions of projects you've worked on.
    2. Overall experience in PHP
    3. Attach your resume.
    4. Mention your phone number
    All the applicants, please note that this is an important part of your application. Simply writing to us saying that you are a 'PHP Expert' won't cut it. Show us your previous work and make us interested in you.
  • themask
    themask
    I've sent mine.
    Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: A team of researchers primarily from the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), and Stanford University has shown that transfusions of blood from young mice have reversed some of...
BlackBerry’s attempt at revival finally has a launch date. The BlackBerry Z3 Jakarta Edition will go on sale for customers in Indonesia from 15th of May. BlackBerry had teased the...
I want previous year question papers of Jr Engineer SSC exam both Part I and II. Kindly upload or send me the link(post here). Thank You in advance.
Back in July 2006, almost all of India got glued to the television screens as the national media aired the rescue operation of the 5-year old kid, named Prince, who...
Motorola has sent shivers down the spine of regional smartphone manufacturers like Karbonn, Micromax and Lava by unveiling its most affordable handset yet. Moto E was launched in India today...