K'NEX Rollercoaster - Fushigi

Hello Crazy Engineers, because of constructive feedback I have decided to create a K'NEX Rollercoaster that uses a Fushigi Gravity Ball instead of the standard K'NEX cars. I thought of the design while I was doing chemistry homework, and after I finished my homework I got to work. Two days later I completed it! Here is the video.

Thank You!

Replies

• The Maker
    The Maker
    Here is a construction time lapse of the above video.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineers may be good at gassing (and often at guessing). It turns out however, that the humble cow is far ahead of the best engineers in bio-gas fermentation. How can...
Air India (AI) is planning to offer Wi-Fi services to domestic passengers traveling on its Airbus A-320 planes. If the plan materializes, users will be able to browse the Internet,...
After Oppo’s F1 and Vivo’s Y66, Gionee’s is here with its selfie focused smartphone series A1. The series includes 2 devices namely A1 and A1 plus and was first showcased...
India’s leading digital wallet service, Paytm has introduced Wallet Insurance for all of its users. Any Paytm user who has balance in his/her wallet is insured under this scheme. The...
Karbonn Mobiles has launched a new budget smartphone called the Aura Sleek 4G. The Karbonn Aura Sleek 4G has been priced at Rs. 5940. The Karbonn Aura Sleek 4G has...