CrazyEngineers
  • hi crazy enggs,

i m workin on a project " kinematics analysis of hydraulic shovel and its automation for optimum efficiency and digging time" ... for this i want to know how to do kinematic analysis of openchain linkage..... like robot manipulator with 3 degree of freedom, hydraulic shovel etc....

suggest me any book, technical paper or any article on the net.. !!! thx..

cheers'
    rakesh
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 19, 2006

No update here !

Mechanical Engineers - anyone listening?

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 9, 2006

We have a large bunch of Mechanical Engineers!

This is an old thread and I think it should not be left unanswered. Anyone wants to bump in?

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • krishnpr

MemberDec 20, 2006

You read the book " Dynamics of multibody systems" by A Shabana. Or computational dynamics by the same author
    Cancel
  • crook

MemberJan 5, 2007

krishnpr
    You read the book " Dynamics of multibody systems" by A Shabana. Or computational dynamics by the same author
    Yep, I recommend that book too. It should probably answer your questions.
    Cancel
  • zaveri

MemberMay 5, 2012

sonienjoys
    hi crazy enggs,

i m workin on a project " kinematics analysis of hydraulic shovel and its automation for optimum efficiency and digging time" ... for this i want to know how to do kinematic analysis of openchain linkage..... like robot manipulator with 3 degree of freedom, hydraulic shovel etc....

suggest me any book, technical paper or any article on the net.. !!! thx..

cheers'
    rakesh
    That project sounds interesting. What exactly do you want to know ? can you explain in detail ?
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register