Kid Ankit Fadia Revealed ! :P

Read this : forbesindia.com/article/beyond-business/ankit-fadia-revealed/34793/0#

Interesting article.

Replies

• Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    This article proves what I long suspected - this guy is Arindam Choudary of internet security. All it takes to shoot to fame in our society is some ability to talk, deceive, obfuscate and defend.

Read more: #-Link-Snipped-#
    That's the best comment on the page!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think you missed our VoiCE coverage long time ago: Ankit Fadia's Website (ankitfadia.in) Gets Hacked. Hacker Demands His Prize. . The hacker 'kul verma' even commented on the post 😀
  • avii
    avii
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think you missed our VoiCE coverage long time ago: Ankit Fadia's Website (ankitfadia.in) Gets Hacked. Hacker Demands His Prize. . The hacker 'kul verma' even commented on the post 😀
    btw (youtube) video tags aren't working on that page, please fix it.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Read this article a few months ago. And I do agree with the point author is trying to make. Ankit Fadia might not be good at hacking but he is good at marketing and he has made himself a brand. I always felt he is a con. Good that more people are getting aware of that.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    avii
    btw (youtube) video tags aren't working on that page, please fix it.
    Fixed it. All those posts have been imported from WordPress and since the systems aren't directly compatible we've several HTML left-overs.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can we make electricity by using light of different sources like tube light , day lamp, etc? plz give some ideas !!
we can charge our automobile battery by using dyanamo attached to front wheel of our vehicle. as dyanamo converts rotatory motion into electricity but we are using lead-acid battery in...
i want to do some project i.e; model presentation in my college but i want to know which project will be better for me? as i am b.tech first year...
I have to querry about outtextxy() function.can i print the user input to the output window using outtextxy() function in c++ language????
How we can Multiply 4 bit binary Numers??Plz Any One Write The Source code for it...plz guys help me....