khaparkheda power plant

On 31st march at 8:29 pm the 500 MW plant at khaparkheda was synchronised and produced 82 MW. this is a boon to the people as it will meet the peak demand during the month of may. it will be the 3rd largest of its kind when it produces to the fullest after chandrapur and dabhol which have an installed capacity of 1340 MW. Great work mahagenco!! ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• sau
    sau
    Congrats MAHAGENCO. I hope the power produced here stays here.
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    yes ofcourse. the power will not be sold because maharashtra wil be desperately needing this very power in this summer.
  • vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    great to hear they are considering peak as important and working out feasible solutions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

im a student in electrical course. [IMG]https://twitpic.com/4fxrcf[/IMG] i cant understand the circuit given to me.. the function of the transistor, the NAND gate and why they placing the capacitor and...
I need to plot a Stribeck curve for a lubricant over all regimes of lubrication. I have access to a pin/ball on disk machine. However, in most literature pin on...
Lapping is a surface finishing process used to give a surface finish to articles. It is essentially an abrading process. Very less material can be removed from this process only...
Facebook is booting around 20,000 underage users per day. According to a study by the Pew Internet & American Life Project, nearly half of all 12-year-olds in the U.S. are...