Keylogger in C++

i am trying to write a keylogger in c++. I dont have any idea how to take input from different programs though. Any help?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pseudo
    i am trying to write a keylogger in c++. I dont have any idea how to take input from different programs though. Any help?
    How about sharing your efforts in writing the keylogger? Share your code with us and then we can take it further.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hye Friends, I want to know in general that how the dia of the warm shaft/size of warm gear is decided if know the input like moter rpm, size of...
CE is now officially 29,000 members strong! We added about 1000 new members in last 5.5 days ๐Ÿ˜€ ! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Discuss the announcement - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/11487-twenty-nine-thousand-ceans.html in this thread!
hi i 'm new to this forum..., i need some crazy projects.., if any come to know ., plz help me
Lot of our new members have been asking for project ideas & seminar topics. May I request all our members who have worked on projects or delivered a seminar to...