key generator does not work

so you download a key generator, it does indeed spit a code - then what! The program wants to go on line, and immediately says invalid code - what am I doing wrong?😕

Replies

• suyash
    suyash
    What are you talking about exactly?

Please be specific about the application and the exact problem you are facing. We are no oracles here, you see...

P.S.: Presence of words like "key generator" might be considered as offensive to the CE spirit, since we don't support software copyright infringement here !! (I hope I did good by avoiding the P* word 😎)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have an automotive project that I'd like to use a CPLD or FPGA in. My inputs and outputs are all 5 volt and I would like to keep the...
hi everybody ..... i needed help in gettin information about the project i'm doin ...... DTMF home automation system using telephone is the title of the project
Hi! I am your new friend name Mitesh I wanted some information about EXTC Degree colleges near Pune side If anyone has some information about which college will be better...
please guys i m learning python,i want some ideas how can i start my project? please guys help me 😔
I only recently came across this place, thru the Electronics Design portal (Electronic Design Welcome). Got a whole collection of videos showcasing the latest and greatest engineering tech! A good...