Kenneth Ngugi

I am an instrumentation and control engineering student in a Kenyan university. my hobbies are swimming, reading and trying crazy stuff in engineering. i have a great and notable passion in automation and robotics. i joined Crazy engineers to socialize with other crazy engineers like me with the same passion as me.
thanx

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. 😀 Feel free to post in various discussions. 👍
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    Hai,welcome

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

why we used to call alternating current(a.c) and direct current(d.c) rather than alternating voltage(a.v) and direct voltage(d.v)?
Hello, I am Mukesh and I am a Automobile Engineer. I would like to know what is mean by zeroshift transmission? Could someone explain it in brief here, please?
Hello all Can anyone tell me how to synchronize two pulse train signal, so as to perform AND operation between them, where synchronization is must.? thanks in advance regards.
I think even the most basic phones out there can recognize the VCF file format used for storing contact information. So logically, if you're transferring contacts from any phone to...
I heard that series generators are used in train engines,because they produce more torque.Is it real?