Keeping KYCEAN in your signature

Hello CEans, I have a suggestion to those guys who has featured on KYCEan to put their page in their signature so that even also the thread became old and not in latest posts, a new member who wants to know about particular CEan can directly go to his KYCEan page

what u say guys!! ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Good idea i will edit my Siggy very soon.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    I did it. Thought of doing it first. Nice Idea cd! ๐Ÿ˜
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Hey cool idea ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    so waiting for what guys ๐Ÿ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i did it ๐Ÿ˜
    But one problem it said only 3 lines allowed so had to remove the quotes and "proud to be a CEan" i had earlier ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Done !
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i did it ๐Ÿ˜
    But one problem it said only 3 lines allowed so had to remove the quotes and "proud to be a CEan" i had earlier ๐Ÿ˜”
    I am too facing this problem. Has this anything to do with the membership level.?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Deepika Bansal
    I am too facing this problem. Has this anything to do with the membership level.?
    Do One thing...first shorten the URL of your Know Your CEan with #-Link-Snipped-# then try to Link.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

3D is entertaining. 3D takes user experience to newer heights. Could be the reason that every upcoming gadget with a screen is aiming to get 3D experience. But do we...
Hey Guys! I started on Java Programming yesterday(on my own), and im having a bit of trouble.. Here is the code i wrote(bear with me please, i only started yesterday):...
Hello, Can anybody tell me why Variable Compression ratio can be applied in 2 stroke engine but is facing difficulties in 4 stroke engine? In short why Variable Compression ratio...
STED is going to organize a recruitment drive for GENPACT for its bpo services in association with Career Grew on feb 6th. Job description: Designation : Process Associate / Process...
๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ Happy Birthday Suyash! ๐Ÿ˜ Suyash is one of the most talented CEans. Wishing you a successful life ahead! ๐ŸŽ‰