Kawasaki Ninja H2 On-Road Price In India Is Rs. 32.8 Lakh

A disappointing news for all the middle-class folks 😒 who dream of owning beautiful machine. The official on-road price of Kawasaki Ninja H2 in India is Rs. 32.8 Lakh, which means you're now stuck between opting for that 2 or 3 BHK flat that your family wants you to buy or this pretty looking, powerful machine equipped with the latest technology. Kawasaki India has began accepting pre-orders for the Ninja H2 and IndianAutosBlog reports that four out of five bikes have already been booked! You read that right - Kawasaki's brought only five of these bikes to India and you've already been trumped by the rich people. There's a high chance that by the time you read this post, the fifth one's gone too.

Kawasaki-NInja-H2-India ​

The Ninja H2 is a power-packed machine with a 998cc, 4-cylinder, liquid cooled engine that outputs 200 PS of raw power. The bike offers complete maneuverability with Kawasaki Traction Control and Launch Control systems. The delivery of the bikes is expected in March 2015.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Ooooooooooo Its a real monster on road.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The hackers collective, Lizard Squad who took responsibility for disrupting gaming console online services Xbox Live and PlayStation Network debuted a DDoS attack-for-hire service that quickly went offline within days...
I am old and old fashioned. Language means precision in communication. Sir Ernest Gower's "Complete Plain Words" is a bible for me. Commercial, management and advertisement jargon makes me, a...
Quote: Medgadget has been around for a good ten years now, covering the developments in medical technology better than anyone else. There is no other news source that’s as obsessively...
hey im n 2nd sem mechanical. what r best course books to read coz nwadays thr r so many shit books n i dont want to end up reading it.....
Technology giant Microsoft (MS) will stop the sales and the manufacture of the original Kinect as soon as their current stock is finished. Kinect, the motion sensing input device introduced...