Kashish - The Future!!

heya friends
I have been here from a pretty long time but never introduced myself:shifty:
Its Kashish Malhotra
I am 18 years old.
I am an Electrical Engineering Student(final year diploma)
Ill be free from college next month which feels really terrible

for being crazy, I am known to do things that others can't even imagine.

I look forward to get a good job soon then after a few years get a degree and later may be PhD
and would like to go on a hardcore research on unlimited energy source.

and I am scared of cockroaches.

My favorite tag line: "I ***** Slapped Spiderman."
My own created tag line: "Sucide seems the easiest way out but I want to live the day when top of the world falls on me."

What I am always pissed about??
I am still a virgin.
and someone said to me.
"No one dies a virgin, life f*** everyone"

That's all I can remember anything else just ask me ;-)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Howdy Kashish!

Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends πŸ˜€ .

Welcome to CE.

PS: You joined in Oct. 2008. What brings you back to CE? 😁
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome Kashish !!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Kashish !!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE.

I hope you take us somewhere in your time machince.
    😎
  • manusaluja
    manusaluja
    Hello, Hi Kashish..
    you got stucked in your time machine and returned now after october 2008..
    😁

Anyways..
    have a gud time ahead,.
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Thank You so much for this warm welcome friends. πŸ˜€

The_Big_K
    Howdy Kashish!
    Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends πŸ˜€ .
    Welcome to CE.
    PS: You joined in Oct. 2008. What brings you back to CE? 😁
    Lol I am already responsible for 2 electronics dept. student coming and asking those funny project questions😁
    and abt coming back lolI have a HUGE REASON, REALLY HUGE
    See this post
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I posted a reply here just before my 5th sem exam but forgot to make the diagram and explain in detail, and this topic was from my subject "Machine -II"

and in examination hall, the student sitting behind me after using slips, kept on throwing them in the small drawer of my table, I didn't noticed and got screwed up after half hour and first time in my life was thrown out of class and the worst part I failed first time in my life.

and when I started studying this subject again a week ago, I remembered the post and I was like OMG!! maybe the post was the reason that happened to me, so I came back and posted the proper reply there and then well just got regular here lolz

hehehe

English-Scared
    Welcome to CE.
    I hope you take us somewhere in your time machince.
    😎
    Pack your bags lolz

manusaluja
    Hello, Hi Kashish..
    you got stucked in your time machine and returned now after october 2008..
    😁
    Anyways..
    have a gud time ahead,.
    haha lol yeah I reached future, now I am back in past again and on CE lozl😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The reason is good .
    but so sad that you failed , no problem you can give another time and secure good marks πŸ˜€
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    yup I would even if I dont study coz I did study whole last time then studies it in more detail in this sem so basically its very easy this time lol
    but I need to be careful while exams from surroundings lol

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​ Linux just gets sexier and sexier, and Fedora 11 just joined Ubuntu 9.04 in the ranks of super modern Linux distros released this year. Fedora doesn't have all the...
Forgetting your Windows administrator login password. With no way to get into the system, you can’t even perform basic maintenance, let alone a thorough tune-up. Formatting is always an option,...
Researchers at the Department of Energy's Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and UC Berkeley have developed an ultra-dense memory chip that is capable of storing data for up to a billion...
hi i m new to this forum i m studing in Saurashtra university in guj. so i thought of sharing my material to you all. this is the material for...
Hi All, This thread is the part I of the "Can you Design" series. In this series you all guyz need to decide on, from where you need to start,...