Kashish is BACK!!

Youi guys must have wondered where did I disappear, well I am back with a news.

I am in Canada now hehe.
in UNIVERSITY OF VICTORIA

studying bachelors in electrical engineering.

yaeeeeeeeee

so guys surprised?????

cant promise to be active for the next month, buyt once I get settled in the city, Ill be regular, byeeeeeeeeeeeee

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Congratulations.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Congratulations !!! looking forward for valuable inputs!!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Great, Congratulations !!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow, Kashish and Saurav! Welcome back guys!

@ Kashish: Now we expect whole university of victoria to be on CE. Alrughty? πŸ˜‰
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Congratulations kashish..!
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Congratulations buddy
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Wow cool...
    Congrats πŸ‘
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    thx guys
    and sure BigK

guess what guys, I have 20 girls in my engineering class for electrical,and there are more in other fields, its amazing here. 😁😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kashish0711
    thx guys
    and sure BigK

guess what guys, I have 20 girls in my engineering class for electrical,and there are more in other fields, its amazing here. 😁😁
    ...and when you wear your CE T-Shirt, they're going to ask you about it

Hope to see all your friends and professors on CE 😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome back buddy πŸ˜€

Congratulations!!

Change your location !!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IVISION-Image Processing event at VIT,PUNE. BUILD A COMPUTER CONTROLLED NAVIGATOR WHICH CAN DUMP BALLS OF 2 DIFFERENT COLORS(RED AND BLUE) USING AN OVERHEAD CAMERA. EVENT DATE-27-28thJAN'10 VENUE-VIT,PUNE PRIZES WORTH-Rs31,000/-to be...
Hello mates, I was actually trying to find a project based on Microwave engineering as a part of my course work. And I have no clue where I could find...
I read this recently on a very popular blog. Many of our personal success aspirations have nothing to do with any β€œsuccess” that an outsider would be able to measure....
When radio signals are transferred there must be some energy into it that makes it to transfer at long distances? Is there any possibility of converting that energy into Ac...
Just I am curious to know, How the whether is calculated The following yahoo page shows weather of Chennai, How they are calculating? Chennai - Tamil Nadu Weather Report -...