CrazyEngineers
  • Mayur
    Mayur

MemberOct 17, 2008

Karzz review

A quote from a movie review of Karz I read just now. "Karzzzz belongs to a guy who has supreme confidence in his capabilities, and for the fans who agree. For the rest, there is always something on TV."

How many of you agree? Will Himesh create magic by his acting too? 😁
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 17, 2008

mayurpathak
    A quote from a movie review of Karz I read just now. "Karzzzz belongs to a guy who has supreme confidence in his capabilities, and for the fans who agree. For the rest, there is always something on TV."

How many of you agree? Will Himesh create magic by his acting too? 😁
    I have firm confidence in the protagonist's capabilities. :sshhh:
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • YourTechMate

MemberOct 17, 2008

Himesh is God gifted person with immense self confidence and guts to try the world. I am sure, even if the movie is half as gud as the original flick, this will still rock indian cinema stores.

Also, with no other gud movie arround, himesh fans with typical high beats music , its a must watch or must time pass movie.

I hope its a treat to the views. Himesh RockS!
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberOct 30, 2008

i love this movie specially music
    Cancel
  • durga ch

MemberOct 31, 2008

After watching it... I longed to watch the original 😀
    I somehow prefer original...
    Cancel
  • swati_akasheeni

MemberNov 3, 2008

its good that himesh did an experiment with his acting talent,but as far as review is concerned i don't think that it did justice with the original one....(in the field of acting and direction both)...but yes,muvie's music is nice...
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register