karROX as a next level brand for computers and entrepreneurship.

Hey guys,
I am doing my engineering from a reputed college in Mumbai, from the field of Computers...
Sometime time back I attended a seminar by karROX technology LTD for computer and yes i found it much better than the existing companies providing computer knowledge. The major discussion in the seminar was about karROX handing over its franchise to young, dynamic and enthusiast entrepreneurs who are ready to start their own business and need guidance and support.
The best part about the seminar was when they highlighted the points as to how karROX is helping the young entrepreneurs to get in touch with global brands like "Microsoft" and benefit immediately from:
• An internationally recognized brand name.
• Updates on the latest technologies. We keep you on the "cutting edge of new technology", leaving you to focus on growing your business.
• Vendor independent, industries relevant and wide range of courses.
• A complete marketing package and continued marketing updates.
• A comprehensive training program for center staff and tutors.
• On going training updates.
• Global support.
So please Guys do not hesitate to put your comments so as we can draw favorable conclusions

Thanking you in Anticipation.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello my project is (( PC controlled Musical Insturement)) ,without AVR and we will use the keyboard to enter the inputs so, i have to know about the serial communication...
Hey everyone, I've just completed my 3rd yr in B.Tech and have decided to make a humanoid as a 4th year project and thus for that I need some help...
Meaning: decree(especially one issued by a sovereign), official command Usage: The citizens welcomed this new edict with joy. Syn: mandate, injunction, announcement😁
CEans, CE is proudly associated with USA Science & Engineering Festival 2010. Official Website: USA Science & Engineering Festival Following information is taken from USA Science Engineering Festival Official Website...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...-usa-science-engineering-festival-2010-a.html