Karbonn Titanium Hexa Price In India Is Rs. 16,990 - Here's What You Should Know

Karbonn Mobiles has now officially launched its new smartphone called the 'Karbonn Titanium Hexa'. Back in March this year, the company had unveiled the Titanium Hexa Karbonn Unveils Titanium Hexa, Titanium Octane & Octane Plus Android KitKat Smartphones. Featuring a 5.5-inch LTPS LCD touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 16M color support, the new Android v4.4.2 KitKat OS running smartphone is powered by a 1.5GHz MT6591 Hexa Core processor - and hence the name. The chipset is definitely superior to the last generation MT6589 series chipsets. On the storage front, the phone brings 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.

A 2050mAH battery runs this smartphone and features a 13 megapixel primary camera on the rear end with LED flash, auto focus, full HD video recording, touch focus, face and smile detection, geotagging, panorama as well as a 5 megapixel front facing one. The Karbonn Titanium Hexa is very sleek at 6.9 mm body thickness and its viewing angles are wide and good. In the display department, Karbonn is following all the latest trends. The display technology used is LTPS which makes is faster and more integrated by replacing amorphous silicon with Low Temperature Poly Silicon. The full HD resolution support renders all that desirable crispness to images. On the connectivity front, the phone extends support to Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi.

Karbonn Titanium Hexa 1 Karbonn Titanium Hexa 2
Karbonn Mobiles is offering the new Hexa smartphone exclusively through online e-commerce portal #-Link-Snipped-#, where it is now up for pre-order at a price of Rs. 16,990. If you choose to pre-order this phone, in a limited period offer you will receive a free Plantronics ML2 Bluetooth Headset, which is otherwise available for purchase at a price between Rs. 650 to 950 through online retailer sites.

plantronics-ml2-bluetooth-headset

You can use this device to make hands free calls whether multitasking on or off the road. The headset reduces noise and echo thereby enhancing sound clarity.The headset can be worn with or without the optional earloop and the comfortable eartip can be worn on either ear. It also offers multipoint, redial, voice dialing through the phones voice engine, call answer/end/reject.

With dimensions - 154 x 76.8 x 6.9 mm, the Karbonn Titanium Hexa is super lightweight and has a dual shaded metallic back that gives it a nice look. The phone is due to be released on May 20, 2014. Till then, let us know your comments on the new Android phone in India.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    While the phone has already been discussed, the good news from this article is that Amazon has started pairing with regional smartphone makers to commence exclusive online offers.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    For me, phone doesn't worth 17000 INR,
    even though they are giving freebie (if you will buy from Amazon) worth 600-800 still cost looks on the higher side.

I may not invest 17000 bucks on a phone from karbonn, especially when doesn't have any special feature. Also, with 5.5-inch LTPS LCD touchscreen and 2050 mAh battery, looks like it will be giving tough time for user and force them to charge the phone twice in a day.

Is it only me, who is thinking this way?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We're looking to work with a talented PHP developer who satisfied following criteria- Knows PHP very well. Has sufficient familiarity with MVC architecture Has built php projects of medium to...
Quote: A team of researchers primarily from the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), and Stanford University has shown that transfusions of blood from young mice have reversed some of...
BlackBerry’s attempt at revival finally has a launch date. The BlackBerry Z3 Jakarta Edition will go on sale for customers in Indonesia from 15th of May. BlackBerry had teased the...
I want previous year question papers of Jr Engineer SSC exam both Part I and II. Kindly upload or send me the link(post here). Thank You in advance.
Back in July 2006, almost all of India got glued to the television screens as the national media aired the rescue operation of the 5-year old kid, named Prince, who...