Karbonn Android One Sparkle V On Sale At Snapdeal: Features, Tech Specs, Comparison, Offers & Price

Karbonn unveiled its first Android One smartphone today at 3:30pm along with Micromax and Spice. The Karbonn Android One Sparkle V went on sale on Snapdeal for Rs. 6399. As of this writing only the Magnum Blue colour variant went on sale but we are informed that the Karbonn Sparkle V will also be available in Mild Grey, Wild Red and Pearl White variants soon. Just like other Android One smartphones this one too comes with bundled freebies. When you buy a Karbonn Sparkle V on Snapdeal you get an 8GB microSD card, Snapdeal coupons worth Rs. 2000 and two Rs. 100 coupons from FreeCharge. Airtel will offer you Android KitKat upgrades and app downloads (200MB per month) without any charge for six months. Freebies over, let’s see what smartphone has to offer.

Karbonn Sparkle V 1

Just like every other smartphone in the Android One program, we find a 4.5 inch IPS Display with FWVGA resolution. Underneath the hood we get the same 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor and 1GB of RAM entrusted with the task of running Android KitKat 4.4.4. The Karbonn Sparkle V will receive all Android software upgrades within the next two years including Android L. On the rear, we find a 5MP autofocus sensor with LED flash and on the front we get a 2MP snapper.

Karbonn Sparkle V 2

The internal memory figures remain dismal at 4GB out of which more than half is taken up by the operating system and bundled apps. As usual you get a 32GB microSD card slot to store more data. Even though Android One partners are not allowed to mess with the UI, they are still allowed to preload applications as we found out with the Karbonn Sparkle V. The dual-SIM 3G enabled smartphone has been preloaded with Snapdeal and other apps. The Karbonn Sparkle V is powered by a user-removable 1700mAh battery that is claimed by the company to last for 160 hours on standby and offer 8 hours of talk time. Sensor list includes G-sensor, proximity, light, e-compass, gyro sensors. Connectivity options are the usual bunch with Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, microUSB and GPS navigation.

Karbonn Sparkle V 3

As usual we have attached a spec sheet shootout that shows how the #-Link-Snipped-# stacks up against its siblings Micromax Canvas A1 Android One Smartphone Launched: Features, Price & Comparision Spec Sheet and Spice Android One Dream UNO Mi-498 - Specifications, Price And Comparison With Moto E along with Moto E Launched In India; Goes For Sale At Midnight On Flipkart For Rs. 6,999 and our recently reviewed #-Link-Snipped-#.

Comparision Demo

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    pretty same of micromax!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Telecom operators are already pissed off at the many apps eating up their revenue, and now WhatsApp is further fueling their agony by introducing the new voice-calling feature for iPhone....
Having successfully ordered the Xiaomi Redmi 1s right in the first sale and then repeating the success in the second batch of Redmi 1s sale on Flipkart - I think...
Name: Ancy Tom Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Kottayam, Kerala Occupation: Completed Engineering in 2014, Now working as business development executive and .net traniee in a small firm, Work Experience:...
Hi, I am working in industrial refrigeration.We are facing problems in refrigerator like condensation in unit..so how we can overcome this condensation?
Hi i invented a new mobile charger . My project concept is charge mobiles anywhere and anytime without give any inputs . I complete prototypes of my project. I want...