Karateka Game Is Coming To PSN, Steam & iOS!

Those who've enjoyed the Karateka - the game that used to be very popular on the 16-bit consoles is now coming to the PSN, Steam and iOS. The designer of the game, Jordan Mechner (who also designed the Prince Of Persia) is releasing a refreshed version of the game in this month.

Mechner says that there will be three protagonists in the new game. The first one will be 'true love', second being the 'monk' and the third will be 'the brute'. The game is likely to continue the brutality of the original Karateka - if you lose to any of the opponents; you'll have to go back to square one to the beginning of the game. You must defend a series of enemies to rescue your princess.

Check out a small video preview of the game -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone! I'm working on project which Generates certificates for different students. The interface takes the input of Name, College, Secured position and generates the certificate... but I want to...
A Slower Speed of Light is a first-person game in which players navigate a 3D space while picking up orbs that reduce the speed of light in increments. A custom-built,...
I have created a frame..see uploaded file...if we resize it ..I want controls (labels,textboxes,button) arranged properly and size according to frame size... Control's size should be arranged as per frame's...
I've been flipping the pages on the Internet to find out whether the recently launched MacBook Pro 13" has been launched in India. I just got an email from Apple...
It seems that the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is rolling out for the Galaxy S3 phones in India. The firmware is being made available through Kies software and also over...