Karateka Classic Game To Come To Android & iOS

Those who grew up in the 80s and 90s may remember the game Karateka (check the following screenshot, if you don't). The classic game will hit the Android and iOS gadgets all over the world starting tomorrow (May 16th). The game would bring Apple-II based gaming and fighting experience. The price of the app would be 99 cents, which I'm sure everyone will be happy to spend to go retro.
karateka-classic-iphone

Curious to know how many of you are going to buy it?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I am not fan of mobile gaming.

Karateka,Contra,Ninja Turtles & Mario bros. should be ported for Raspberry Pi 😀
    I love retro games.

Have you checked retro games console? GCWZero.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Vikings Stadium to be built in the Minneapolis city center will boast the world's largest transparent roof. The roof will be constructed using state-of-the-art ethylene tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE) instead of...
Hi All Engineers I am Stuck At A Problem The Question Is Suppose I am A hacker And I Publish A Loophole On My Blog So How The Corporate Company...
Google India has taken an important steps to educate engineering students in Andhra Pradesh on latest technologies in the cloud and mobile domain. The company has signed MoU with the...
This thread is created for solutions to all problems related to Ubuntu. I'm tagging the people who would help Abhishek Rawal and Pensu First problem I'm facing : I downloaded...
I wonder if this happens only with me, or with everyone else here. nowadays whenever i click on the google chrome icon, a dialog box appears saying "whoa ! google...