kaamyabi.com - Campus Recruitment For Indian Students

#-Link-Snipped-# is an interesting startup that operates from Bangalore and aims to connect students with the recruiters. The main motto behind the startup seems to be giving an option to the recruiting companies to hire candidates from all over India and not just remain confined to particular geography. The startup offers two main services -
  1. Recruit@Desk service - aimed at employers.
  2. Job Admission Test (JAT) as well as Job Ready Training service.
The first service lets employers recruit fresh graduates from a large pool of engineers. The main advantage of this service is that students no longer have to suffer because they belonged to a non-famous engineering college.
Quoting from company's about us page -
More than 8 million students graduate every year from Indian colleges. The logistics of recruiting graduates from various colleges spread across a large number of states is practically not feasible. Due to this obstacle most companies tend to recruit candidates locally and hence do not get access to potentially better candidates who may be present elsewhere. With the help of standard evaluation methods, Kaamyaabi helps in solving the problem to a great extent. It provides a platform not only for the recruiter to get access to students from a wide geographical base across the nation, but also for the job-seekers to get exposed to hundreds of companies, they might never have been able to get access to.
Check out more at #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Gandalf
    Gandalf
    yeah Sure
    It would be really helpful for all those who hail from low graded colleges of their respective universities...
    It has a fine portfolio of companies in its kitty .
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Indeed. I feel bad to see students suffer when big corporates select reputed colleges for their campus recruitment drives.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Indeed. I feel bad to see students suffer when big corporates select reputed colleges for their campus recruitment drives.
    Why you feel bad:
    1. Corporates are going to **reputed** -- > IIT's, NIT's, Old government colleges or colleges of ** reputed persons (ministers).
    - If later is the case I am with you, if not my opinion differs. Most of those student who are studying in NIT / IIT's burn their nights for getting admissions in those colleges and got selected out of merit, than why shouldn't they got prize of that.
    - I am 100% sure that there are many folks who have potential, infect some time more potential then these ** reputed college folks. But they did some mistakes at some point of time in past (didn't get admission out of merit). We all know that if we are on the wrong side, we have to pay sometime in the life.

-CB
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Meanwhile Kudos to the person who started the website, very very nice step taken.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I agree and disagree with you at the same time ๐Ÿ˜€. I agree because from corporate point of view, it's the easiest & most obvious decision to skip the lesser known colleges for campus recruitment drives. Campus recruitment drive is a costly affair considering the time and money investment required in ever drive. But assumption that there's no engineering talent in lesser known engineering colleges is bit of an exaggeration.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Kolaveri Di song is now available on Android. Indelible Techologies has released an app for the song that lets you enjoy the song anywhere. The app features various people attempting...
The debate is ages old; but reinvigorated to seek opinions from our talented engineers. I'm sometimes very surprised to see engineers 'confused' about opting for higher education. The most common...
https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-projector-for-your-iPodiPhone-for-a/
I just need an idea because i did not find any sophisticated search result on Google.
Rovio created Angry Birds game offers a new level - a fully branded game titled "The Hunt for the Golden Pistachio". You can try the game online on https://getcrackin.com/. Rovio...