k nn classifier

hi
i am working in classification of texture images.
can anyone help me with a code for k nearest neighbour classifier and also help me to create a training dataset with labelled categories.

Replies

• deepmali
    deepmali
    hi
    I am also doing something similar..I am using SVD based approach...If you have any info pls post it here.
  • sherly
    sherly
    classification rate

hi,
    I am working on image classification.
    I am using minimum distance classifier.
    Can anyone help me with the formula for correct classification rate.
    Thank you.
  • Predictor
    Predictor
    Re: classification rate

sherly
    hi,
    I am working on image classification.
    I am using minimum distance classifier.
    Can anyone help me with the formula for correct classification rate.
    I think that what you are referring to is simply the accuracy of the classifier, which is defined as: the number of correct classifications divided by the total number of classifications.

-Will Dwinnell
    Data Mining in MATLAB
  • Predictor
    Predictor
    sherly
    hi
    i am working in classification of texture images.
    can anyone help me with a code for k nearest neighbour classifier and also help me to create a training dataset with labelled categories.
    k-nearest neighbors is very simple:

1. Calculate the distance from the current case to all historical cases.
    2. Select the k historical cases with the least distance from the current case.
    3. Merge those k cases, typically by averaging for numeric estimation problems or by voting for classification problems.

-Will Dwinnell
    Data Mining in MATLAB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NIT Trichy has organized Pragyan '09 Official Website: Pragyan 09 Pragyan is the annual tech fest of NIT Trichy. It will be celebrated from February 12th-15th 2009 in the NIT...
The LEADING GLOBAL FORUM for Transport & Logistics IT - Where Transport & Logistics CIOs and IT executives join Fortune 500 Supply Chain Executives for an exclusive high-level discussion of...
Recently I attended a lecture on Qt programming.There i saw a basic program written in Qt.I am really impressed with that.Now I want to play with Qt.But i don't have...
Hi Guys I am from kerala if any one from kerala then please respond.. if any one interested we can have a meet CEan meet.... What you think guys.....๐Ÿ˜
Hiii all, In a direct sequence spread spectrum system why a BPSK modulator is used rather than QPSK or ASK? Why not use QPSK or ASK? Thank you...