just today i saw this

After nearly 1 month i saw this section ....Now is it mandatory for everyone ...to post something here as a introduction???No i suppose

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nope, it's not mandatory. Just our casual introductions section where we get to know about each other.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    yes it is not mandatory but to know all i think giving introduction is better anyway :welcome: here
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Its not By the way Welcome to CE. 😀
  • gohm
    gohm
    As you now already no it is not manditory however it is a great way for fellow members to get to know a bit more about you and serve as a virtual greeting. Welcome to CE!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE...
  • X-Engineer
    X-Engineer
    Good to see some responses here...

But didnt get as I expected in a useful Help section:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Nearly a century crazy people visited ..but still no crazy helps by any crazy engineer....REALLY CRAZY...atleast tell me if i am doing anything wrong...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends, If you did not get proper placement in your colleges and want to get higher studies (preparation of GATE) or get Government jobs (like IES) and Public Sector...
guys i am planning to write gre and do further studies in the us. but the problem is i have many backlogs and not a very good percentage will i...
Hi everyone, I hav been using IS:800:2007 for design in coll. I could like to know what is the changes brought out in 800:2007 compared with previous one.
CEans, Mr. Matej Kurent is a serial entrepreneur. He did a B.SC. in Chemistry and MBA from University of Kansas. He loves making start-ups and new creative businesses especially in...