Just for Windows lovers, Sorry Apples ;)

Everyone once in life gets trolled.
Apple Store in Germany gets trolled too 😛

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If Microsoft was behind this - then they are totally clever and awesome! Note that while the logo looks like that of Windows; it'a actually not. But not many people will be able to make that out.

Clever! Microsoft! Very Clever! - If you were behind it! 😁
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    If Microsoft was behind this - then they are totally clever and awesome! Note that while the logo looks like that of Windows; it'a actually not. But not many people will be able to make that out.

Clever! Microsoft! Very Clever! - If you were behind it! 😁
    I think exactly opposite.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Like I've said before too - Microsoft is good in marketing (They're god-like in marketing,no doubt) but when it comes to their work - they terribly suck! Not only that,just...
Opera Software, the company behind the most popular web browser for Android & iOS will be launching newly designed browser that will be running on Webkit is named as Opera...
Hay guys, Gate 2014 is to be revised to accommodate exponentially growing exam takers. Refer below link https://gate.examsavvy.com/2013/01/gate-no-more-an-engineering-test.html Comments please....
I was informed yesterday (may not be a news to everyone) that the PSUs in India won't be able to recruit directly from the campus; but have been forced to...
Can someone here code a GUI based tool, preferably using PHP+MySQL to create automatic server backups at specified frequency, upload the backups to Amazon S3, sync the number of backup...