just for the sake of doing ...

I believe many of us might have read 'Wings of Fire'. Its a boigraphy about Dr.APJ Abdul kalam.
The whole book took me through a journey how INDIA was back then, and how SLV and RATOs were developed without even basic knowledge . All the engineers involved were sefl trained , they were passionate about what they were doing and they wanted to make everything in INDIA unlike import them.
That book is inspirational and I thought -How many of us do a thing just for the sake of doing it not thinking or manipulating about results? How many of us learn soemthing -because we want to know and learn something and not as a competitive measure.
and how many of us work for the sake of working ?

Replies

• Guttu
    Guttu
    Similar issue is raised in 3 idiots. I can't answer on behalf on whole world but can answer for myself.

How many of us do a thing just for the sake of doing it not thinking or manipulating about results?
    Sometimes I think and sometimes I don't.

How many of us learn something -because we want to know and learn something and not as a competitive measure.
    Till 12th I studied for the sake of studying. But in college things changed. I started learning and hence I got very less marks 😛

and how many of us work for the sake of working ?
    I work for the sake of working. I don't get a challenging jobs. They just seem to continue from where I left in my previous job.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How many of us are aware of power over ethernet? i tumbled upon this page which describes how , power can be transmitted over ethernet cables without use of other...
Hey, does anyone know who i need to talk to in order to build a boat in Mexico? What are the rules and regulations? I need to talk to the...
I'm a word with 3 to 7 letters.I'm plural. If you add 's' at my end ,Iwill be singular.I mean 'of great stature' can you find me? All genius, try...
Hi cean's, I want to learn .net framework from scratch so can some one suggest some good place from where i can first learn basic architecture of .net & than...
To get entire information about Gate entrance exam please visit 😛 😛