Just for Laugh- Love Marriage & Arrange marriage.

Love Marriage :
1) Resembles procedural programming language. We have some set of functions like flirting, going to movies together, making long conversations on phone and then try to fit all functions to the candidate we like.
2) Family system hangs because hardware (called Parents ) is not responding.
3) You are the project leader so u are responsible for implementation and execution of PROJECT- married life.
4) Client expectations include exciting feature as spouse cooking food, washing clothes etc.
5) Love Marriage is like Windows , beautiful n seductive.... Yet one never knows when it will crash.

Arranged Marriage :
1) Similar to object oriented programming approach. We first fix the candidate and then try to implement functions on her. The functions are added to supplement the main program. The functions can be added or deleted.
2) Compatible with hardware ( Parents ).
3) You are a team member under project leader (parents) so they are responsible for successful execution of project Married life.
4) All these features are covered in the SRS (System Req. Specification) as required features.
5) Arranged Marriage is like Unix/Linux ...... boring n colorless... still extremely reliable n robust.

Guys ….. compaire points and read ..😁

Replies

• imnitsy
    imnitsy
    awesome post!!!!😁😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    5) Arranged Marriage is like Unix/Linux ...... boring n colorless... still extremely reliable n robust.
    Come on, Linux is so interesting 😁 and it's got tons of colors.

Muwahaha 😁
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    nice post πŸ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Other than it's great looks and variety, Linux is also lighter and slimmer than Windows.. *grin*
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    nice post πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice post. And as Biggie said, yes Unix/LInux is interesting and colorfull.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Linux is cool!
    5) Love Marriage is like Windows , beautiful n seductive.... Yet one never knows when it will crash.
    Agreed!😁
  • raksh001
    raksh001
    Love marriage may have lots of viruses and trojan attacks(previous crushes,if any)πŸ˜›.Antivirus(mutual trust) ought to be strong and powerful and should be updated regularly😎.am i right?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    raksh001
    Love marriage may have lots of viruses and trojan attacks(previous crushes,if any)πŸ˜›.Antivirus(mutual trust) ought to be strong and powerful and should be updated regularly😎.am i right?

Haha Out of box thinking πŸ˜€

Yes agreed!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    So , No marriage is like MAC or Chrome?

Very interesting and useful!!
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    its a really nice post....

:clap: :dance: 😁
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    English-Scared
    So , No marriage is like MAC or Chrome?

Very interesting and useful!!
    Chrome,may be its the best choice.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    @RD: Looks like personal experience... is it?
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Nop... 😎
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    dileep k
    Chrome,may be its the best choice.
    Speaking of Chrome OS, it was implied that it will be ad supported. It'll work because its meant to be connected to the internet frequently, but I still feel its strange (and annoyed) to have ads delivered directly to you computer.

Anyway, back to topic πŸ˜›
  • himalayan
    himalayan
    So the conclusion is that Arrange Marriage is more reliable and long lasting.
  • yogesh_dhiman
    yogesh_dhiman
    nice dear .........................................

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • thechamp
    thechamp
    i wish the way windows and linux releases new versions after awhile...............hehhhheee....hehhhheehh

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Java developers have to continually keep themselves updated about the latest developments in their field. Here is some good news for Java developers who want to give a boost to...
Hi,friends...will any one tell me how to control the cursor movement by sensing the eye movement😁
hi iam s final year telecommunication studnet, and i have chose to design my project named "PC To PC LASER COMMUNICATION". but iam unable to get the required material i-e...
will anyone please tell me this administrator password hacking
TechCrunch Report: Twitter Asks Users To Reset Passwords After Possible Phishing Attack Looks like there's a major attack going on to hack Twitter Accounts - Image Credit: TechCrunch