CrazyEngineers
  • Radhika
    Radhika

MemberSep 25, 2011

Just for Fun

One Indian passenger named Anantharaman Subbaraman arrived at Kuwait airport.

He ended up waiting for his visa for about 2 hrs for the authorities to call his name...

Finally, he got wild and went to the Kuwait authorities and shouted why they haven't called his name yet. They retaliated & claimed that they have been calling him for the last hour and a half... ... and were wondering why he hadn't responded!

The reason was made clear when the Kuwait immigration officer announced his name again on the microphone as :

'Another man, Super man'

😁
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • born_star16

MemberSep 26, 2011

hahahahahaha
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Radhika Deshpande

MemberSep 26, 2011

Another one -

A woman awoke excitedly on Valentine's Day and announced enthusiastically to her husband, "I just dreamed that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's day! What do you think it means?"

With certainty in his voice, the man said, "You'll know tonight." That evening the man came home with a small package and handed it to his wife.

With anxious anticipation the woman quickly opened the package to find a book entitled - "The Meaning of Dreams".
    Cancel
  • Rupam Das

MemberSep 26, 2011

Super Like! put some more skills that Men should have .....I need them badly
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register