Just for Fun

One Indian passenger named Anantharaman Subbaraman arrived at Kuwait airport.

He ended up waiting for his visa for about 2 hrs for the authorities to call his name...

Finally, he got wild and went to the Kuwait authorities and shouted why they haven't called his name yet. They retaliated & claimed that they have been calling him for the last hour and a half... ... and were wondering why he hadn't responded!

The reason was made clear when the Kuwait immigration officer announced his name again on the microphone as :

'Another man, Super man'

๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• born_star16
    born_star16
    hahahahahaha
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Another one -

A woman awoke excitedly on Valentine's Day and announced enthusiastically to her husband, "I just dreamed that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's day! What do you think it means?"

With certainty in his voice, the man said, "You'll know tonight." That evening the man came home with a small package and handed it to his wife.

With anxious anticipation the woman quickly opened the package to find a book entitled - "The Meaning of Dreams".
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Super Like! put some more skills that Men should have .....I need them badly

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is there anyone who is working on PULSE DETONATION ENGINE ? i need help in completing one presentation ......? valve timing , valve design etc. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ.......................................๐Ÿ˜Ž
Crazyengineers, i am doing my be project named energy generation using OPEN HYDRO TURBINE which uses tidal energy for eletricity generation. I want more information regarding the design of rotor....
It's being reported that HTC, one of the leading phone makers is introducing HTC Explorer in India on September 29. The phone offers 3.2" HVGA display, a 600MHz processor, a...
JK Lasers has joined the social media revolution, making it even easier to follow the latest developments in the world of industrial laser design and manufacture. Through its presence on...
Lot of IT engineers do not want to opt for a career in software testing aka Quality Engineering. If you ask them a bit about what software testing is, they'd...